Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Rocks, Dominates Adrien Broner For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner gonna get hurt and then go into survival mode.

Pacman UD

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Pac-Man will KO Broner.

Broner doesn’t let his hands fly enough
      Broner did let his hands go the last fight against Vargas. I believe he will fight toe to toe with Manny at some point in the fight.

I doubt Manny will KO Broner. He didn't KO Horn which he would've done easily in his prime and Broner is better than Horn imo. I don't count the Matthysse fight much cos Matthysse was really bad and already look like he didn't want it from the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
        Broner did let his hands go the last fight against Vargas. I believe he will fight toe to toe with Manny at some point in the fight.

I doubt Manny will KO Broner. He didn't KO Horn which he would've done easily in his prime and Broner is better than Horn imo. I don't count the Matthysse fight much cos Matthysse was really bad and already look like he didn't want it from the first round.
        Agree.... if Broner let’s his hands go, Pac-Man is in for a world of hurt

BUT

I bet Broner will try to mimic Mayweather with shoulder roll etc which he can’t do (only slightly better than Berto copying Mayweather) and Broner will be caught again and again and again by straight lefts until he is either KO’d or TKO’d

Comment

Looking forward to this and Jack/Browne. Also interested in the Raushee/Nordine fight. Shame Tepora came in so overweight. Got a steak marinating and scotch ready. Lets do this

Comment

Hopefully it will be a fun fight, I got Manny by dec but wouldn't be that surprised if Broner wins. But lets see if Broner will just shell up, be timid or will he actually be aggressive? I dont see Manny knocking out Broner, even Maidana couldn't do that

Comment

3 decent match ups on the main card... Let's hope these guys deliver...

Comment

Pac vs. Broner - This one will go down to the wire. I have Pac by a close decision.

Marcus Browne will KO/TKO Badou Jack early. Within 4 rounds or so. Badou is a slow starter, Browne is a fast starter who is younger, faster and bigger than Jack.

Comment

Lol 75 dollars to watch a 40 year old 140 lb guy ko a quality contender within 6
                  Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 01-19-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Broner vs Pacquiao:

This fight has been up & down in my head for a while now, mainly because it's come down to Manny's age and the elephant in the room regarding which Broner will show up tonight.

Most are praying for more activity from both guys...combination punches from Manny will unearth the Manny of old. More punches from Broner will give us what we've all been expecting and show us if he has what it takes at the top.

Manny's left is a factor for anybody....he switches up the speed, power and angles of it...it's bound to give Adrien problems.

Adrien's body work is exceptional but he catches most slipping on their way in and slows them down with the counter right hand from the shoulder roll position.

If AB happens to be able to walk Manny down, we'll see an interesting fight...I just can't picture it at this moment, but it's possible. Again, Manny's left hand and that little tricky in & out move that makes you overcommit, will be key here and is an intangible that current WW don't have. That's his bread and butter.

Anyway, I believe Broner possibly gets stopped tonight in 7. Honestly...I wouldn't mind seeing either guy get stopped tonight....I just trust Manny's run at WW more than I trust Broner's, if either guy emerges victorious tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                      Hopefully it will be a fun fight, I got Manny by dec but wouldn't be that surprised if Broner wins. But lets see if Broner will just shell up, be timid or will he actually be aggressive? I dont see Manny knocking out Broner, even Maidana couldn't do that
                      Maidana doesn't have a good straight power punch that he can dart in with.

Comment

Working...
                      X