Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a way to INCREASE SPEED and you will see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a way to INCREASE SPEED and you will see it.

In a non-hype plain regular video i will post.

My hand speed has increased dramatically in the last month because of the training I have been doing for the last 3 months with that one goal after a thread on here saying you could not increase hand speed because it can't be taught or given.

I haven't done anything new with diet ... but a certain routine...and I've actually gained weight but gotten a lil smaller. I don't know why or how that even happened.

I'm stronger VERY MUCH faster. and I'm so happy this is happening right before my fight on OCT. 11th.

So I'll have someone record a simple Pad routine...... and from my other videos you guys that have watched them will see instantly that my hands have SERIOUSLY increased... I almost couldn't believe it when i watched it on camera.

Now I'm wondering if their is a Limit to this.
    because if i can gain this much if i do it forever i wonder how fast i can get.

I know the first thing I'll hear is.
    .." Blah Blah people can gain a lil hand speed but blah blah it must have been natural" if you've seen my fights you will see that this new speed is not naturally given to me. maybe it was just sleeping but to awaken or gain such better speed is amazing to me.

I never hold back and my hands were simply and honestly just not this fast at all. And i'm laughing at before because I thought I was decently fast. I feel like a junior welter or light or sumthin with my hands.

They feel as if they are unconnected to my body and i feel as if im just a torso with legs and a head.

I also have a new question for someone who knows about twitch muscles and all that stuff.... if i were to stop would my gains leave? or do i have it.
    Last edited by DA1CATAS; 09-28-2008, 04:29 PM.

tell us how you done it hten ? aha

Comment

well theres three types of twitch fibers, fast, slow and type 2..and if u stop training it takes about 2 weeks for muscles to atrophy...and yea there will be a limit, once your muscles get used to the routine your doing, you will hit a plateau, your going to have to keep changing up the routine to keep shocking ur muscles

Comment

Any quality you can improve by training, will slowly decrease back to your untrained level if you stop training.

And yes, there's a limit. The most dramatic increases in anything you train are always beginner gains. The closer you get to an elite level, the less you'll be able to improve. Increasing your bench press from 100 lbs to 150 is much easier, and much faster to do than increasing it from, say 400 to 425. The first is a 50% increase while the latter is a 6.25% increase, just to put that into perspective.
        Shaving your 5 K running time from 30 minutes to 25 is much easier, and much faster than getting it from, say 17 minutes to 16.30. etc., etc....

Comment

Mate I'm looking for something like this, what training was it?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
            sorry the training isn't for you im sure he worked hard for it..and training hard aint your deal right?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
              go away you fat ****ing waste of space

Comment

post the routine Da1, a little extra hand speed never hurt anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
                  post the routine Da1, a little extra hand speed never hurt anyone.
                  Yea I'm gonna have the pads recorded...

Ok well Punchdrunk and the other guy meeny made me feel bad... Of course i know there would be a certain level somewhere... but i was hoping they would leave it open with something like "keep training and see"... and also since I've never been this fast in my life ever i thought it might have been something special.

Well the first part includes holding a 50 pound weight (at like a 5% incline or pull..Where my elbows are slightly bent) like im going to shrug in both hands but not reallly doing anything with it. Just walking... standing watching TV or boxing... while holding the weights. (Worse than it sounds)

Now i know once you use weights and stop your hands are all fast... but its been 10 days since I've done that part and its still here.

Another was just Hanging from my pull up bar... just dead hang while watching TV... or listening to music and a few times just reading *(of course taking breaks because its actually harder alot harder than it sounds.) The arms altogether get tired sorta fast.

I also have a round plate like board that I put on a basketball or Round bounce exercise ball and held it like i was going to do a push-up and then actually did one and leave the arm fully extended and then held again. I did that with both hands. It is CRAZY with getting it to balance. You will fall a few times trying this. Promise.

The other things I will wait to tell you till after you see the vid.. because they are either crazy and/or stupid and if yall aren't so impressed with the speed *(though you will definitely not be able to deny the increase from my vids.)* Then there won't be any use saying it.

I did them all to try and just make my arms so strong... but ended getting great speed. my arms feel like i don't even have them at all. like all the time. I've been loading up on Fish/shakes to help with the healing factor. and lots of homemade bannana bread.

I'll have it this week.
                  Last edited by DA1CATAS; 09-28-2008, 08:04 PM.

Comment

can't wait to see the vid and give the routine a try. thanks for the post

Comment

Working...
                    X