No announcement yet.

Does Taha93 still post here?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Taha93 still post here?!

I haven't seen him on in a while. Hopefully he's still around. He's one of the better posters in the training section.

He catches some abuse that at times goes beyond "good-natured" so I'm shocked he IS still around, if he is.

Comment

Yeah he was one of the few people brave enough to actually post training and sparring footage.

Comment

Taha is busy being a champ you dont get guys as skilled as him wasting away hours on here. Cant hone those cat like reflexes being pedantic on here.

I have it on good knowledge that taha is actually one of pacquaios potential december opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos15 View Post
          Taha is busy being a champ you dont get guys as skilled as him wasting away hours on here. Cant hone those cat like reflexes being pedantic on here.

I have it on good knowledge that taha is actually one of pacquaios potential december opponents.
          Heard Mayweather may want to fight Taha in December

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            I haven't seen him on in a while. Hopefully he's still around. He's one of the better posters in the training section.
            Looking at his profile, he was still here yesterday.

I know he's talks for Mayweather in December
            Last edited by OctoberRed; 09-18-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Looking at his profile, he was still here yesterday.

I know he's talks for Mayweather in December
              Nice! That's reassuring! He'll probably take a break from posting during his training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Nice! That's reassuring! He'll probably take a break from posting during his training camp.
                ......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  ......Rockin'
                  Rumour has it that Taha trained Canelo on how to move forward and be the aggressor last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Rumour has it that Taha trained Canelo on how to move forward and be the aggressor last weekend.
                    If that kid walked in to a boxing gym and stood in front of a mirror (claiming any knowledge of the art) throwing the bullsheit like he does he would be laughed out of town...…...Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 09-19-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X