Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks arrested in Starbucks for waiting on a friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Dude, she said they asked to use the bathroom and were told that it is for paying customers only, not the seats.
    the dude hears what he wants to hear

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Check the video, the women clearly says they were told, "The seats are for paying customers only.

Are you stupid or are you deliberately trying to push a false narrative?
    nothing false....

ill repeat... the store manager had an interview with a writer/reporter and she stated that she said NO to the bathroom and then called the cops without warning them etc

stop making stuff up

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I wonder if people will realize that its a comedy skit.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Oh and they were supposedly there for business meeting lol what business meeting? A drug deal or when they should come back to rob starbucks?

Gtfo
        You and your wife are the last people who should be speaking about this.

You already went on record with your "go back to Africa" statement which you should have received a nice long vacation for. Now you're ranting that they looked like criminals ,thugs, and were there for a drug deal or to rob the place?

Oh, what a surprise. The racist is saying racist things. Great job. Hope they send you on a bit of a longer vacation soon so we don't have to read any more of your racist comments.

Comment

• starcucks (SJW HQ) chewed out by SJWs and BLMers. the left always eats its own.

redpilled barista trump voters in 2020.

what a timeline.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

So i saw this on TV news with my wife and cmon man. Those two guys will look like thugs to the common white folks. Even my wife was like yea they look like criminals.

They were probably talking to each other in a loud voice or bumpin music on their boombox.

Doing all this and not ordering anything? That’s fkin loitering. As a business owner, if mother****ers do that im kicking them the fuk out of my establishment..
                yeah, they looked pretty scruffy to me. i dont see many blacks in coffee shops, which highlights they dont drink coffee. if a manager sees two people of a group who are unlikely to buy anything hes well within his right to get rid of them. the way i see it, they wanted to use the toilet and then prove a point by not leaving when they got refused.

Comment

So i saw this on TV news with my wife and cmon man. Those two guys will look like thugs to the common white folks. Even my wife was like yea they look like criminals.

They were probably talking to each other in a loud voice or bumpin music on their boombox.

Doing all this and not ordering anything? That’s fkin loitering. As a business owner, if mother****ers do that im kicking them the fuk out of my establishment..
                  Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Oh and they were supposedly there for business meeting lol what business meeting? A drug deal or when they should come back to rob starbucks?

Gtfo
                  you are so stupid are you still suing boxingscene for being called chinaman?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X