Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Andre Dirrell still a force to be reckoned with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
    He probably beat Froch, and it was way too premature to say Abraham was anywhere close to ending that fight. Truth is he was and probably still is one of the best fighters in the SMW division and might have stood the best chance of giving Ward a good fight. But he's letting all his talent go to waste, either for promotional reasons or because he's too afraid to mix it up with a hard puncher after what happened against Abraham. And as for Rowland Bryant, a washed up Andrade is the only person with a pulse on his resume, and he just got destroyed by Thomas Oosthuizen. I guess it's something up of a stepping up fight, but he needs to step up really fast if he doesn't want to piss away all of his prime years.
    Abraham knocked him down in the late rounds and the ref called it a slip. He was looking like he really didn't want to do the last rounds. I would have put a lot of money on Abraham stopping him in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      Abraham knocked him down in the late rounds and the ref called it a slip. He was looking like he really didn't want to do the last rounds. I would have put a lot of money on Abraham stopping him in that fight.
      He did stop him, Dirrell quit with a poor acting job that fooled nobody. The reason he fell in the first place was because he was running away.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        Sounds like Vitali.. he got over it.. So can Dirrell
        Vitali is a man, Dirrell is a chump....dealing with two totally different people

Comment

Originally posted by mightyfighter View Post
          He had extraordinary skills which would've given Ward real problems. Unfortunately they didn't fight because of their friendship (I believe). He's just been too inactive lately and I think he won't make that much of an impact when he does come back.

Hopefully I'm wrong cos I like watching the guy fight.
          They were scheduled to fight in Super 6 but the fight was cancelled because of Dirrell's health issues.

Comment

Working...
          X