No announcement yet.

Ignoring a ******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Ignoring a ******

i was never the one to put someone on ignore list. i never did! but i usually see people complaining about it on threads saying someone is a ***git for putting them on ignore or someone is ducking them etc etc.

the reason why i asked this is because i posted a decent video on NSB and suddenly a guy responded 2 seconds after. i do think that the ****** didn't even take the time to watch it. he just saw the title and just replied with pure ******ation. do i have the right put the ****** on ignore? because im pretty sure post after post it will be nothing but meaningless bullshiet.

Originally posted by Unbreakable View Post
    i was never the one to put someone on ignore list. i never did! but i usually see people complaining about it on threads saying someone is a ***git for putting them on ignore or someone is ducking them etc etc.

the reason why i asked this is because i posted a decent video on NSB and suddenly a guy responded 2 seconds after. i do think that the ****** didn't even take the time to watch it. he just saw the title and just replied with pure ******ation. do i have the right put the ****** on ignore? because im pretty sure post after post it will be nothing but meaningless bullshiet.
    Of course you have the right, but why not have soem fun with the ****** - just let the nutcase entertain you .....

Comment

just chill dont put them on ignore,ive never done that before its a sign of a *****,dont go there sunshine

Comment

Don't ignore, just rape him verbally and send his ass crying to momma....

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Of course you have the right, but why not have soem fun with the ****** - just let the nutcase entertain you .....
          Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          just chill dont put them on ignore,ive never done that before its a sign of a *****,dont go there sunshine
          @arraamis how would i be entertained? i feel like shooting myself just reading his posts.

@project im chill but im pretty sure the threads gonna be flooded with the same posts. anyway the thread is on page 2 already i just dont give a fawk anywyay.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X