No announcement yet.

The real deal vs Charlie z thread war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real deal vs Charlie z thread war

this is shaping up to be an old school battle between 2 greats of the game the it could be bigger than when hatton was stopped by pbf or when benn stopped the gman this is a promised war with RD threatening Apocalypse and Z coming of a brutal KO of fight2beat

LEEEEEEEEEEEEETS GET READY 2 RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMBLE!!!

ding ding

Is this the next battle?

Nolan if you dont mind i will add to this before the battle commences

Comment

Im 'The Real deal's corner man ....

''Come on tae **** man , he's nuthin , he's a bam ......listen....let yer fists flow ,hit him hard ,dont just slam him in his man boobs ,actually full force and break him up , fuken jab and blam the right on his temple , he there for the taking''

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
        Im 'The Real deal's corner man ....

''Come on tae **** man , he's nuthin , he's a bam ......listen....let yer fists flow ,hit him hard ,dont just slam him in his man boobs ,actually full force and break him up , fuken jab and blam the right on his temple , he there for the taking''
        Man I'm going to Eat Lightning and Crap Thunder, I'll fucking run over him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Is this the next battle?

Nolan if you dont mind i will add to this before the battle commences
          yeah RD is goin agains Z and ive called out f2b and offered to put title on the line lol and no worries m8 add away

Comment

GULLYSIDE PROMOTIONS IN ASSOCIATION WITH NOLAN'S HARD KNOCKS FEDERATION
            PRESENTS TO YOU THE FEATURE MAIN EVENT...

LIVE FROM BOXINGSCENE WEBSITE CYBER WORLD AND LIVE ON HBO PPV

NUMBER 1 RANKED CONTENDER
            REAL DEAL (0/0/0 ) FIRST TPS BATTLE VS CHARLIE "WHITE HOPE" ZELONOFF (2/1/1)

10 ROUNDS FOR THE NUMBER 1 RANK
            10.00PM EST

Also dont forget to catch the 24/7 series a 4 part series. Be with the fighters all the way up until they step into the ring..Step into there lives before they step into the ring.

Bouts sponsered by Jermain Zelonoffs Gay.Parship.co.uk
            and Mrs.Z'ee's bouncy Delights coming in all flavours

BE THERE......

Retail price $49.99 Females get special gully discount for handjobs all around..

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
              yeah RD is goin agains Z and ive called out f2b and offered to put title on the line lol and no worries m8 add away
              Cheers bruv all done...

And a Nolan/FB matchup is mouth watering...

Although if i was FB's handlers i would seek a tune up

The Winner of this Z'ee/R Deal bout is number 1 ranked which you must defend your title again bruv in a time scale to be arranged with yourself

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                Cheers bruv all done...

And a Nolan/FB matchup is mouth watering...

Although if i was FB's handlers i would seek a tune up

The Winner of this Z'ee/R Deal bout is number 1 ranked which you must defend your title again bruv in a time scale to be arranged with yourself
                no worries m8 after i dispose of f2b ill take on the winner of RD vs Z ooooo Nolan vs Z two cudl be a major war tho the RD fight would be a friendly rivalry but once it steps into the ring its a different matter lol

Comment

sorry this has no relevence but watch it its funny as fuk

this is the best sketch ive ever watched its nearly had me in tears laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCUqlM65osc

Comment

i was waiting for yomama but i think hes ducking me lol

Comment

Working...
                    X