No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Talks Boxing Future, Pacquiao, PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Talks Boxing Future, Pacquiao, PEDs

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. appeared on ESPN to discuss the biggest news of the week - his departure from HBO to sign a six fight deal with network rival Showtime. However, the interviewer quickly switched gears and focused the majority of the boxing related questions to a potential fight with Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather makes his Showtime debut on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas against Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero.

[Click Here To Read More]

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT Mayweather answered these questions.
    Not hating or anything, but Mayweather saying Pac needs to get past Marquez and Bradley to get him, it's unlike him

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
      I SERIOUSLY DOUBT Mayweather answered these questions.
      Not hating or anything, but Mayweather saying Pac needs to get past Marquez and Bradley to get him, it's unlike him
      He did. Video of interview over at fhype

Comment

All I heard was, "quack, quack, quack."

Comment

Mayweather might as well fight Pacquiao, there's no one else. I wish Mathysse would come up to 147lbs, that would be a great matchup style wise, and he has a good shot. Just needs more exposure.

Comment

here we go again. everytime pacquiao or mayweather has a fight scheduled, they just can't go on without mentioning, or should i say, feed of each other's name. it's like a sitcom we've seen a hundred times over

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              here we go again. everytime pacquiao or mayweather has a fight scheduled, they just can't go on without mentioning, or should i say, feed of each other's name. it's like a sitcom we've seen a hundred times over
              "However, the interviewer quickly switched gears and focused the majority of the boxing related questions to a potential fight with Manny Pacquiao."

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride
                its usually the host of these shows that ask but never ask FMW in regards to arum

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit
                  All I heard was, "quack, quack, quack."
                  of course thats all you heard you only speak stupid

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Typical Mayweather bovine scat...A little bit of Showtime PR, a bit of 3rd person reference, and he's now found new protection against MannyP. He's put Marquez and Bradley between him and Pacquiao.

Yahoo had a n article today reporting his deal with Showtime. It was also extremely critical of Mayweather, and gor over 3500 responses, every one of the first 20 or so were highly critical as well. i got fed up and stopped reading then......

Comment

Working...
                    X