Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Ajose Olusegun have a legit chance of beating Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Ajose Olusegun have a legit chance of beating Matthysse?

Because right now I rate the Argentinian as the baddest man on the planet at 140 pounds.

As legit a chance as anyone else at 140 id reckon.

Comment

As said as good a chance as any right now.

For me Olusegun doesn't really do anything badly. Technically superb, excellent speed & coordination, reflexes like a cat, timing, accuracy & his conditioning is as good as it gets IMO - The guys shredded too the core 365 and never seems to fade.

I think Lucas should break him down and stop him but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it was possible for Olusegun to take a close points win, he is that good and has the style/talent to possibly present Lucas with a lot of problems.

Comment

Its a good fight but I got Matthysse tko'ing Ajose by the 7th.

Comment

Pretty much everyone is picking Lucas to win, by KO. It seems very few are going with Ajose.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            As said as good a chance as any right now.

For me Olusegun doesn't really do anything badly. Technically superb, excellent speed & coordination, reflexes like a cat, timing, accuracy & his conditioning is as good as it gets IMO - The guys shredded too the core 365 and never seems to fade.

I think Lucas should break him down and stop him but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it was possible for Olusegun to take a close points win, he is that good and has the style/talent to possibly present Lucas with a lot of problems.
            This right here expecting a tougher fight then Soto while still good was battle torn.Lucas's bodywork early slows Ajose down for the stoppage late but Ajose is a live underdog

Comment

Matthysse should win by ko. He is damn good. The African is fast as hell and he has never lost so he has a chance to win.

Comment

I do expect Olusegun to do better than Humberto Soto but that's not saying much. Soto isn't a true 140 pounder.

Comment

Working...
                X