Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Holds Nose, Not Impressed By Wilder's KO of Breazeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Sigh

Here we go again

They never told Whyte it was for the final eliminator for wilder

Once again they upgraded Breazeales fight after Haymon got involved

When challenged on it, they said it was a mistake but never fixed. Whyte has been number 1 for over 500 days and is being kept apart from wilder on purpose

Why should whyte have to fight anyone else other then wilder at this point for the wbc. He’s fought a lot of eliminators for them and they keep adding another and another. Making up stuff as they go along to keep pbc happy. Until they can put it on form writing Whyte gets wilder NEXT after beating x guy then he should refuse as he’s been misled too many times now

“They're claiming that Brezeale vs. Molina was a final eliminator last year. I read on Twitter from Michael Benson that he questioned that at the time when he saw it was a final eliminator. He then showed the WBC's reply to him which said that they'd made an error, and the fight was just an eliminator not a final eliminator. But since the WBC like to make it up as they go along, They're now claiming it was a final eliminator. What a joke.”
    Breazeale vs stiverne was announced as a final eliminator as stiverne was putting his mandatory status on the line and taking step aside money for wilder vs Ortiz to take place, once Ortiz popped dirty wilder took on stiverne in main event and doesn’t change the fact Breazeale was guaranteed a final eliminator in his contract..... Whyte became ranked #1 due to Breazeale being inactive while sitting on his mandatory spot, Whyte had opportunities to fight another eliminator against pulev and turned that down too but y’all still bring up the wbc which gave him another option of taking on Ortiz and he declined that also while also declining to rematch Joshua which he was always banking on as his trump card not really caring about actually taking the fight, now he just cries every interview.. Now I ask one simple question if wbc did Whyte so wrong why still to this day haven’t Hearn filed any lawsuits or anything of the such to force anything? I do hope wilder offers Whyte the next as a voluntary but knowing Whyte he would price himself out like he did with rematch against aj and continue to cry about being screwed

Comment

Originally posted by guyver8 View Post
      This claim has been repeated a million times and is growing legs, but not once have I seen a single source to verify it....
      Whyte already admitted he turned down fight because it was short notice which I can understand he would of about a month of training
      Last edited by SchoolTheseCats; 05-22-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        These guys always go to pbc/wbc protecting wilder yet never have a answer for why Whyte turned down ibf final eliminator against a fighter that’s not with pbc or have a response to Whyte saying he don’t need to fight in final eliminators because he can just rematch Joshua whenever he wants yet still priced himself out that fight... They also seem to forget wilder agreeing to fight Whyte as long as Hearn guaranteed Joshua when Hearn was using Whyte as Joshua bodyguard and Hearn said it don’t work like that
        Last edited by SchoolTheseCats; 05-22-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          After researching

Wilder fans are now clutching that Whyte turned down Breazeale and lying

12th Feb a final eliminator was ordered which Whyte was delighted about

But then Breazeale fights wilder instead yet Whyte isn’t made the mando despite not being him pulling out nor is his next fight made a final eliminator

This is despite Breazeale bs Molina being made it in the same circumstance in the past

Wbc in pbc pocket
          I’m a boxing fan first. Also I said Whyte lied about Stiverne’s age and inactivity. Which I’d expect since it was tongue in cheek. However I corrected the records for those taking anything he said as being serious. And I accurately called Whyte out on it he lied. Whyte and all boxers do this for one reason.....attention and to get a fight.

Comment

So Whyte took a dump on himself during the interview?

Comment

It was a nice KO but some folks need to chill out with all the fangasm.

Whyte is correct because Breazeale was a bum, anybody will look amazing against that type of opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by byfbnz View Post
                can't wait for whyte to get his comeuppance. sick of his whining and brazeale is still ranked higher than rivas on boxrec.
                Rivas has a better chance of beating Whyte than Wilder but he does get lazy.

But there’s a reason why Wilder stays away from boxers with vicious left hook cue Wladmir Klitschko, Povetkin and now Whyte. Granted Deontay has dynamite in his right hand and if he catches Whyte, it might drop him (Whyte has great chin). However, if he just gets wobbled and Deontay comes rushing forward with no defense like he does all the time, Whyte’s left hook will send him to afterlife.

Whyte will spark out Breazeale in 2-3 rds. Breazeale is a punching bag.

Comment

The 2 times Wilder actually fought a skilled Hw....He was holding on for dear life against Ortiz in the 7th, and got outboxed and clowned the majority of the fight against the other - Pillow-fisted Fury!! Really needs to fight Whyte, or Ortiz again if fights with AJ or Fury dont get made. No more tomato cans ....40 is enough already!!

Comment

The KO was great to watch in real time. But people need to stop acting like Breazeale isn’t a punching bag that just walked towards the punch with his chin up in the air.

Even Fury who can’t knock a wank out would’ve sparked him out with his chin up in the air like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Wilder picks who his mandos are now?

damn these excuses are
                      He literally does, look at his list of mandatory opponents they are all absolutely terrible and they keep him from defending against anyone with a pulse in terms of mandatory defences.

WBC are widely accepted as extremely corrupt by the wider boxing community so you would be very naive not to believe this

Comment

Working...
                      X