Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Faces $1M Penalty, 3 Pounds Overweight At 2nd Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    Interesting play by Jacobs, amping up the size advantage. A premeditated game plan. He woudln't have been able to sign this fight without the rehydration clause in the contract, so he agreed to it. He knows he's got his guaranteed money coming anyway -- what's a million dollars? It will be worth it if he pulls the victory.

Which he won't. 1) He can't knock out Canelo. 2) This will go to the cards. 3) He just gave the judges extra reason to rule against him at every opportunity. He will lose every close round, absolutely guaranteed.

Canelo is 4 rounds ahead right now. Good luck with that.
    Naw Jacobs has now shown to be a cheater

Comment

• 235 comments????

Comment

Interesting play by Jacobs, amping up the size advantage. A premeditated game plan. He woudln't have been able to sign this fight without the rehydration clause in the contract, so he agreed to it. He knows he's got his guaranteed money coming anyway -- what's a million dollars? It will be worth it if he pulls the victory.

Which he won't. 1) He can't knock out Canelo. 2) This will go to the cards. 3) He just gave the judges extra reason to rule against him at every opportunity. He will lose every close round, absolutely guaranteed.

Other fighter also won't fall for this sht anymore???

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          ''Maybe''

Yeah, maybe. But DJ is all about hating judges.

I'm talking about someone specific in a very specific situation. Add various names fighting whoever, if you need to.
          Fair enough. I was in my feelings the previous thread so my apologies

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
            This is one weight miss I'm not totally mad at. Fucc that 1m win the fight
            The canelo hate is strong with you racist clowns

He really did a number on you noobs with dismantling of ggg huh

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Naw Jacobs has now shown to be a cheater
              More like not a man of his word. But when you try every thinking including lying I kind of consider it cheating a lil...

Comment

• So day before the fight weigh in was supposed to do what? I remember when they brought the scales into the ring on fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                  Well Floyd paid Marquez 840k in their fight.
                  Where did you get your 840K from ?
                  Try 600K.

Not that it was not a dirty play.

Comment

This pretty much sums up my thoughts too bro. I dont see him winning on the cards because at least 1 of them is gonna be dubious af. And despite what folks say.....its a tough task to ko Canelo. So he really rolled the dice here. If he pulls it off it will be well worth it......I aint mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                      This is one weight miss I'm not totally mad at. Fucc that 1m win the fight
                      I just want a action packed fight. Jacobs better not "run" & try crying robbery as hes been sounding like hes gonna do. I can honestly care less about their weight as long as Jacobs makes a good fight & doesn't cry afterwards that he was robbed(inevitable for most fighters after losing unfortunately)

Comment

Working...
                      X