Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now we have a group of fans defending ducking.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
    you should banned for racism (fair is fair)

"hoods to the net" come on bruh.

i was maybe the biggest Ortiz supporter here and i have a thread calling him a hoe for not jumping on this AJ fight.
    How is mentioning "hoods" racist?

Comment

Luis Ortiz, the PBC supposed bogeyman turned out to be a lil puppie, same as all the other protected boxing clowns aka PBC.

Wilder, Ortiz even Kownack all ducking AJ
      Spence terrified of Crawford
      Tank Davis and Mikey Garcia ducking Loma

All these PBC pom pom weavers are disgusting anti boxing fans. Shame on you, shame on Haymon, shame on Ortiz and all the rest of the PBC trash out there who is just ducking and ruining the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        It's called the United States of America or America for short.

How is it racist? Do only black Americans live in the hoods?

Who said Ortiz is American? It's the stupid Americans defending his ducking though.
        It's the USA or the US for short, not America. Go and watch a UN conference (or check a countries list) and let me know if it's called "America."

Listen, man, what you said was pretty clear. I let it go because I've known you here for many years. Take it easy, bro, don't stoop to that level. If it were someone else I'd have reported it without notice. I'm not here to go back and forth with you. Racism is a NO NO everywhere.

Have a good night.

Comment

How is mentioning "hoods" racist?
          People are talking about Ortiz and his pay. You are addressing Wilder fans who you think are all black and in the hood. How is Ortiz connected to the 'hood' and the 'net'?

Let's leave this here, Robbie.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            It's the USA or the US for short, not America. Go and watch a UN conference (or check a countries list) and let me know if it's called "America."

Listen, man, what you said was pretty clear. I let it go because I've known you here for many years. Take it easy, bro, don't stoop to that level. If it were someone else I'd have reported it without notice. I'm not here to go back and forth with you. Racism is a NO NO everywhere.

Have a good night.
            People in the UK always call it America.

Yes it is pretty clear what i said. I didn't mention race at all. From what i understand a "hood" in America is the equivalent of a council estate in the UK, where all the dregs and stupid people live.

Comment

People in the UK always call it America.

Yes it is pretty clear what i said. I didn't mention race at all. From what i understand a "hood" in America is the equivalent of a council estate in the UK, where all the dregs and stupid people live.
              The US is not the UK. When things like "ghetto" and "hood" are mentioned by non-black Americans or others, it usually has only one connotation: Negative. When black Americans say it themselves, it means an area/location. It's like the "N" word basically.

Only ignorant and lazy people call the US "America." To many countries that share the Americas, it's an unfair misappropriation and a power grab.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-23-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

3 belts and purse he'll never make with another boxer
                and he';s 50 years old already doe !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  The US is not the UK. When things like "ghetto" and "hood" are mentioned by non-black Americans or others, it usually has only one connotation: Negative. When black Americans say it themselves, it means an area/location. It's like the "N" word basically.

Only ignorant and lazy people call the US "America." To many countries who share the Americas, it's an unfair misappropriation and a power grab.
                  I am with you on the hood part being insulting, but the America part, there is no malice in that. Americans do say America, sometimes I think that they forget they are only a part of even North America in the U.S.

Comment

Problem i see here is people asking what Ortiz is worth if Miller is worth 6.5m? Who says Miller is worth 6.5m???? DAZN was willing to pay that, it dont mean hes worth that. Just cuz somebody gets an inflated fee dont mean the next man is now worth that much money.

Hell if that was the case the Boxing world would turn in to Zimbabwe in months and fall to pieces. Ortiz named his price, he would fight for WHAT EVER JOSHUA GAVE HIM. And im guessing Joshua offered him more money than he ever earnt from a fight. Hearns desperate so maybe he could of given him more but he doesnt have to, but then Ortiz doesnt have to take the offer. But that dont automatically make it some lowball.

We need to wait till we find out. Hearn will say what was offered and either team Ortiz and the PBC will go quiet on the amount or they will turn round and call Hearn a liar. IF that happens then im sure team Ortiz will tell us what the real figure was. Or they may just call it a lowball and then go quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      I am with you on the hood part being insulting, but the America part, there is no malice in that. Americans do say America, sometimes I think that they forget they are only a part of even North America in the U.S.
                      I agree with you that there's no malice when people say "America." But that's incorrect and unfair to the millions of others who share the Americas. Education is important. The US is ONE country.

What I took issue with was the race part. The internet is a powerful thing. If you are saying people in the "hood" shouldn't have the right to information and critique of it, it's a clear arrogance, nasty, and racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X