No announcement yet.

PS2 Online?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 Online?

I have my ps2 in my room and my pc downstairs i have a router so i can connect different pc's but i wanna know how to connect my ps2 online. I think i need to get that adaptor at the back the ethernet socket, if anyone could help me out kind of give a quick step by step that would be appreciated

Originally posted by K-Yo
    I have my ps2 in my room and my pc downstairs i have a router so i can connect different pc's but i wanna know how to connect my ps2 online. I think i need to get that adaptor at the back the ethernet socket, if anyone could help me out kind of give a quick step by step that would be appreciated

go to best buy to get the adapter, the salesman can tell you exactly what to do. Socom online is where it's at. Part III comes out next month.

Comment

Uhm, buy the adaptor, run the Cat-5 wire with the RJ-45 adaptor (looks like a phone cord adaptor, but bigger, it's the same thing all your other wire has on it), and plug it in to your router and PS2. It's the same as hooking up another computer, minus the addition of network cards, etc, etc. If you don't know what you're doing, find someone you know who does, or go to a tech support forum.

Comment

Working...
      X