Vince Young, Strip club brawler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Young, Strip club brawler

Where my Titians fans at??????????????

i've long thought he was overrated... but he did do well coming back last year

Comment

Always check for CAMERAS where ever you go ...

No tape = Your word against mine.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        i've long thought he was overrated... but he did do well coming back last year
        better than kerry collins, he really looked like he got it together last year.

the back office at the strip club ALWAYS has cameras. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

Comment

Collins had a fluke year, imo. I think Young will be fine. He's not going to be a HOF QB, but he'll be OK. He could use some receivers. I still think T.O. may end up a Titan.

Comment

Give him a 1 game ban, so he will miss the opening game of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
              Collins had a fluke year, imo. I think Young will be fine. He's not going to be a HOF QB, but he'll be OK. He could use some receivers. I still think T.O. may end up a Titan.
              It might help him and the team not to go fighting in strip clubs.

Comment

You'd think having Pacman as a teammate back then would've made him know better about titty bars...

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                  Collins didn't have a fluke year, he took a team to the SB, he just got old.

Vince did good but he's a head case, this wasn't the smartest thing to be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Collins didn't have a fluke year, he took a team to the SB, he just got old.

Vince did good but he's a head case, this wasn't the smartest thing to be doing.
                    Collins was what he was, a fairly accurate mid to short range passer that didn't make many mistakes. His D and running game was solid.

Comment

Working...
                    X