No announcement yet.

Salivating Stories (Adults only)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salivating Stories (Adults only)

since we have a thread for pictures, im starting a thread for those who are keeping good stories outthere... here's one:

ALPHA MALE

I never believed anything like this could ever happen to me, but I'm here to tell you that everything here in happened just as it occurred one year ago. Just to set the stage and give you a little back ground, I'm a happily married woman for eight years now, with two beautiful children and a husband who loves me!!! We aren't rich or anything, but my husband is a very successful corporate lawyer, so we're not hurting any, and by most standards we'd be considered upper middle class! At the time of the "incident", we had been married for seven years and both of us, my husband Pete and me, my name's Kaye, had been totally faithful to each other! The honeymoon had definitely worn off, but our sex life was pretty good, and neither of us, well me for sure at least, never even thought about greener grass on the other side of the fence! Oh sure, if I saw an attractive man I might think what he might be like, ya know, in the sack, but never more than a fleeting fantasy! We were just a couple of thirty something people who had a comfortable life together and who basically were just cruising along!!! And that, dear readers, is how this story begins!!!
    Living in a big city, and coupled with the fact that Pete's law firm does work for a lot of the large corporations based here, we get a lot of invitations to functions connected with Pete's work! A lot of them are boring as heck, but usually you get a pretty good dinner out of it, and sometimes even the speaker is interesting!!! Well, about one year ago, we were attending a fund raiser for the local chapter for abandoned children! This particular event was a little different from most, in that there was assigned seating, and husbands and wives were split up and placed at different tables!!! Since I didn't know very many of the people attending this fund raiser, I immediately wished that I had stayed home, since I didn't have Pete to keep me company! The last thing he did before we split up, was kiss me on the cheek and wish me luck, and then he was off on his own looking for his table!!! I walked around the ball room until I found table twenty three, and sure enough, there was a place setting with my name on a little card in the middle of my dinner plate! As I was about to sit down, a voice from slightly behind me said, "Well, at least I get to sit next to a pretty lady, that makes it all worth while!!!" I turned to see who my unknown admirer was, and to my shock, it was someone that I knew, well not personally mind you, but I had seen him on television a hundred times, and I felt like I knew him!!! "Hi," he said with a dazzling smile, "I'm Jamere Jenkins, but everyone calls me JJ!!!" I must have looked like an idiot, because my mouth was probably hanging wide open, but I managed to introduce myself and then sit down!!! He took his place next to me and said, "I'm representing the team here to night, management wanted a big name, so they asked me, and from the looks of things I'm glad I came!!!" "I must have turned six shades of red, but when the star of the local professional basketball team throws you a compliment, well, I had to admit it felt pretty good!!!

In person, JJ was even more handsome than he appeared on TV!!! Everything about him was perfect, from the suit of clothes he was wearing to the perfectly straight white teeth that shone like ivory every time he flashed that million dollar smile!!! And from what I had read it was worth a million, as JJ was very popular as a pitch man for a variety of products!!! I had to admit that although I hadn't had much contact with African American men, it was obvious that this one was extremely attractive!!! As the evening wore on, JJ became more forward, taking every opportunity to touch my arm as to make a point about something he was saying!!! It was embarrassing, but every time we made contact, I could feel a jolt run through my body, just like a damn school girl!!! Our table was off to the side of the room, right next to and exit that led into a side corridor, so it was easy for anyone at our table to slip out if he or she had to use the rest room or make a phone call! During a particularly dull part of the program, JJ leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm going out in the hall, after about two minutes excuse yourself and go to the ladies room!!!" Before I could ask why, he was up and out of his seat and disappearing through the side door!!! I sat there dumbfounded, wondering what on earth a major star like JJ would want with a suburban housewife, but in exactly two minutes, I excused myself and headed for the ladies room!!!

I was almost there, when I heard him calling me from around the corner, "Kaye," he whispered loudly, "over here, hurry up!!!" I walked over to him slowly, wondering what the heck was up, but in the back of my mind knowing full well that I should turn around and run away!!! When I reached him, he took me by the arm and pulled me into a small closet that contained cleaning supplies and a large industrial vaccuum!!! "W-what do you want," I stammered, while knowing damn well what the answer was!?! "Just this," he said, before pressing his lips to mine and giving me one of the most passionate kisses I had ever experienced!!! I was stunned, almost like a deer caught in headlights, wanting to move, but unable to do so!!! He them whispered hoarsely into my ear, "Kaye, from the moment I saw you I knew I had to have you!!!" "Have me," I said between deep breaths, "I'm a married woman, we can't.........." But he shut me up with another mind numbing kiss, the kind that makes your knees go weak and your resolve disappear!!! The power I felt in his arms was incredible, and the sheer force of his personality was enough to make even a very faithful wife forget all about her husband and children!!!

When we pulled apart he said softly, "You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and I want you to know, I am going to have you!!!" I couldn't believe what was happening, and even more unreal was the fact that I was nodding my head and agreeing with him, me a married woman, making love to a strange black man in a janitor's closet!!! Again, he knew exactly what to say and when to say it, "Kaye, have you ever been taken hard, I mean really hard and totally ravished by someone who is insane to have you!?!" By now my knees were like Jell-O, and it was all I could do to whisper, "N-no, never!!!" "Turn around, Kaye," he said softly, "face away from me and lean against the wall with your hands!!!" Still a little unsure of myself, I offered no resistance when he gently but firmly turned me around and leaned me away from him!!! "W-what are you going to do to me," I stammered, while trying to look back over my shoulder!?! "Look straight ahead," he ordered, "you'll find out in a minute!!!" I could here him breathing hard now, but mixed in with his pantings, I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered, and almost involuntarily, I groaned at the prospect of what was happening right in back of me!!!

"Are you ready, Kaye," he asked quietly?!? "R-ready for what," she gasped, "you still haven't told me what you want with me!?!" "Oh, Kaye," he chided, "you disappoint me, didn't you know what I meant when I said I was going to have you!?!" "I'm not sure," I said weakly, you have to tell me, I'm not used to word games!!!" "Ohhhhhhh," he said, "I see, you're not sure what my motives are, is that right?!?" "T-that's right," I replied, "you have to be more specific!!!" "Hmmmmm," he hummed, "maybe this is more specific," and with a quick jerk, he pulled up my dress and with the other hand, tore my panties right off, leaving me totally naked from the waist down!!! He took his finger, and while probing my vagina said, "Well, well ,well, it seems your ***** knew what I wanted all along, cuz you're as wet as any woman I've ever felt!!!" "Oh, jesus," I moaned, "k-keep doing that, it feels so good!!!" "My finger," he said incredulously, "that's nothing, feel this," and with a hard shove, he rammed his hard penis deep inside of my now flooded *****!!! "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, god," I groaned, "you are filling me up so nicely, oh, JJ, **** me harder, ohhhhhhh that feels so good, I've never..........." "You've never what," he asked softly?!? "I've never had anything like this before," I said while panting hard, "y-you're just taking from the rear and it's like nothing I've ever felt before, so full of ****, and so hard and thick!!!" "You mean your husband doesn't **** you like this," he asked innocently?!? "You must be out of your mind," I moaned, "he could never make me feel like this, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think I'm cumming, give it to me harder!!!" And he did just that, ramming his erection in and out of me like piston, hard and fast without missing a beat!!! Of course my orgasm was one for the ages, a white woman being taken by a giant black penis, every white woman's fantasy, but for me, a fantasy come true!!!

As he was ****ing me, I wondered if I had the chance to have this monster **** everyday if I could take it, but as my third, or was it my fourth orgasm plowed through me, I knew the answer, and it was when and where, and I'll be there!!! On my final cum, he went a little crazy, because his own climax was right in time with mine!!! I reached around and covered his mouth with my hand, and thankfully, I was able to muffle the roar he let loose with as his cum jetted into my very receptive *****!!! Thank god for me that there was that big vacuum sitting there, because without it, I would have slumped all the way to the floor!!! Cum was now running out of my *****, but JJ even had a way of dealing with that!!! He took my torn panties and gently pushed them into my vagina, making sort of a make shift tampon for cum!!! Then he zipped up, I smoothed my dress, and after peeking out to make sure the coast was clear, we both casually drifted back to our seats as if nothing was out of the ordinary!!!

On the way home my husband asked, "So, did you sit with anybody interesting!?!" I just chuckled and replied, "There was a guy at my table, and I certainly got my fill of him!!!

THE END

Comment

Office Lunch

We had been seeing each other for some time now. I should say, literally, seeing, as it was as harmless as that. I was deeply and passionately in love with Sandy, but she, also was married. Although she knew how I felt, for many months now we had just been having casual lunches. A while back we would go out to various parks and have nice comfortable talks. I enjoyed several foot massages and some hand massaging to release tension. Once I even massaged her back. And several time we shared a most delightful, but chaste and platonic hug. We both knew that there was more to our feeling than these "encounters" and we each, in our own way, hungered for more. But we were loyal, at least, physically loyal.
      The an unfortunate happenstance caused us to forgo our "outings." We were forced to limit ourselves to the local office grounds. But one day when we had a date planned, and we both needed it very much (the mental alleviation we each felt at sharing these few moments was monumentally heart-warming, it was nearly like our physical frustrations and, well, to put it bluntly, our horniness was partially slaked by these moments), it was raining. I wanted to return to "our park" for a rainy-day picnic, but her superior will (not only was she strong willed, but she was magnificently beautiful, a perfect and exquisite creature of grace, charm and sensual charisma like none I have ever known) prevailed and she suggested my office.

Now my office is small and cluttered. The only really recognizable features are the computer on a table beside my desk and the "guest" chair is in front of my desk. Sandy brought her lunch and seductively settled her lovely self in the chair so I could soak in her warmth and beauty. It was so tempting to close the door, even lock it, but the office wags would have had a field day. It was going to be bad enough with the occasional passerby, but we had no choice.

Lunch, itself, could have been uneventful, as sound would carry so we had to keep our voices low whenever we spoke of relevant things, like love and sex and the like; however, I found that there was just enough room beneath the desk modesty shield for me to read her feet. A strategically placed box helped to cover up the erotic fondling that was to occur.

During one particularly passionate, albeit, low-voiced exchange about the charms of sexual intercourse, I accidentally bumped into her foot with mine. The result was not unexpected when a humongous size 13 encounters a delicate, sensitive, feminine bare foot. Although it was not truly serious I felt really badly and desired to rub it to ease the pain. Sandy would not even allow that to happen, but I decided to remove my shoes to prevent a recurrence.

Why it took me so long to realize that I could stroke her feet with mine I will never know. Sandy readily accepted this because no one could see. So now as we talked of sweet nothings I relieved my passions with gentle and erotic fondling of her feet. Oh, if the office only knew what was going on. But they didn't! This went on for a good ten minutes. I was having difficulty making coverup conversation as the stimulation was enormous. Here I was virtually making mad, passionate love with the most beautiful person in the world and I had to keep up the chitter- chatter. The desk covered up my erection well, whether my voice did or not is something else.

Then somehow the subject of computer programs came up. It may seem funny to be able to think of something like that on the verge of an orgasm, but it did, thank goodness. And why in the hell do I say, "thank goodness?" Well, my patient reader, I decided that it was time to show her one of my new acquisitions. Now I could have showed her some of the X-rated texts I had or some of the graphics that would justify the purchase on a computer in the first place, but that seemed like a blaspheme.

I picked an innocuous program and started it. Sandy obviously could not see from where she was sitting, so our mated feet were torn apart so that the rest of us could be closer together. She glided over to my side and slowly and erotically turned towards the screen and sort of snuggled up to me and my new friend resting idly, but expectantly, in my lap.

So let me describe the scene for you late comers. Here I was sitting at my desk looking a an innocuous video display with an enormous hardon sort of hidden beneath the table. (I must say, parenthetically, that my erection was hidden from the casual viewer, but Sandy was not a "casual viewer." To her, nothing about me was lost from her view, at least, I hoped.) Now I am no John Holmes, but with Sandy so close I sure felt I could give him a decent run for his money or whatever. The smile that crossed Sandy's lovely full and passionate lips almost caused me to lose my wad right then and there, as it said, "I like it that way." But let me continue before you the ever patient reader gets bored. And right, and I mean RIGHT, next to me stood the luscious, delicious hunk of femininity, just dripping with sensual passion. Her hips were so close to my face I could almost smell the aphrodisiac aroma from her genitals. In my mind I could and they drove me wild. She slightly bent down to point to the screen and rubbed her thigh seductively against my shoulder.

Expertly, we continued the idle chatter about computers and such. The occasional observer would not have noticed anything. "Love accomplished miracles," I always have said, and I sure was in Love, deep, wonderful LOVE with this perfect creature. It was only natural to share my joy of being with her so I reached up and put my arms around her hips. This and subsequent actions were, of course, carefully hidden from all who walked by.

At first, Sandy hesitated and moved away, slightly. Her instinct was keep her distance, probably thinking that she had encouraged something that shouldn't be encouraged. Her "encouragement" was not of her knowing. Just because she was what she was, a delightfully kind, gentle and sensitive mature woman in a most attractive package. All along I had been attracted to her even before she knew I existed. God surely had created some strange things in this world and many beautiful ones. But this time She out did Herself. (Some may think that only a male could conceive of the perfect female, but I say that men wouldn't recognize the "perfect female" if she were dropped in their lap. All they want is a good ****. Only a female could imagine all of the delightful traits of her sex and wish to package just one.) But I digress again.

In the past I would have dropped my arm and let her "win" her battle of wills, but for some reason I was not going to allow it this time. My increasingly active lap-friend may have influenced me. Anyway, I tightened my grip on her hips and pulled her back against my shoulder. When I felt the resisting tension ease, I eased my grip. But my hand seemed to be detached. It soon began a slow monotonous "cruise" around Sandy's soft and lovely flank. Our hugs in the past had been waste-up now I was being treated to another delightfully curvaceous part of this enchanting creature.

With each passage I detected less resistance. Her right hand, which had poised near mine a few moments ago, gradually fell back to her side. I felt a distinct softening ripple through her. Cautiously, my hand felt it was nearer to me, to attempt to surmount the two exquisite mounds of passion. Sandy's luscious and sensuous bottom was one of her most outstanding features, and that is from a leg-man, who had long admired the slim, trim turn of her ankle. This lady embodied perfection enough for all normal fixations. Now, as in my dreams so many, many times I was softly caressing each contour of her posterior so cruelly trapped in a dress and underwear. This was a body that deserved to be set free (and she had sent me into a frenzy once when she said she loved to fish in the nude, I have still not recovered from those mind-boggling scenes). Anyway, I continued this exotic trip to never-never land until I thought I would physically wear away her clothes. The only noticeable reaction I could ascertain was a definite snuggling.

Gradually, my hand moved down and continued the caress on her lovely seductively curved thigh and down and around to her knee, the first touch of flesh, or near flesh, as her ever-present hose prevented me from fully touching the natural her. With ever so much delicacy I began a very slow and, hopefully, sensuous return trip up her leg. A quick stiffening and the return of her right hand stopped me about half way up her graceful thigh. Her hand rested gently on mine as if saying, "Hold up. I sure enjoy this. but it shouldn't happen."

For a brief moment I paused. With this pause, her body relaxed, but her delicate hand remained.

A co-worker popped his head in my office. We exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes. Her hand fell away.

Even before the interloper left I began once again the delicious climb of the stairs to heaven. This time I encountered no resistance. When I neared the summit of my climb, I slowed to "smell the flowers along the way" and I would have given anything to smell the wondrous aroma that surely must be radiating from the grotto of love, so near. Slowly, but surely, I continued my trek along those exquisite inner thighs of this goddess. Every time I felt Sandy tense, I paused and circled around in delight until this wondrous creature shared my delight. Then I continued my marvelous voyage.

Comment

When I encountered the apex and felt the multiple layers of artificial coverings my fingers rested to peruse. Further ministrations would be ineffectual for both of us. I considered asking Sandy to excuse herself for an altering of attire, you know, get "into" something more comfortable, but remotely remembering the location I chucked that idea. I was lost in thought and frustration.

Then a door appeared before me, a strange, but lovely door. I approached it in my mind and opened it. Revealed before me was the most beautiful and exotic garden anyone has ever beheld. All colors filled my eyes and a million lovely smells clouded my senses. What had caused this? Well, my patient friend. A touch. Yes! A simple, genuine and honest touch. No I hadn't really seen a heavenly garden nor smelled one. I had felt the touch of Aphrodite, no it was more, it was the warm gentle passionate touch of Sandy on my thigh. The heat radiating from that one simple act filled me with renewed yearning and fervor to share my joy. As I clumsily fought the fold under Sandy's dress to strain to locate the tops of her hindering garments, the warm hand on me squeezed its encouragement. At last, success, I had found the end. Now the difficult task of lower this physical barrier without destroying anything and without causing undue disturbance that might cause an intruder to notice. Slowly and carefully I lowered her panties and panty hose in fits and starts, first from one side and then the other. Initially, a fraction of an inch at a time and gradually gaining confidence and experience I was able to move it a few inches at a time. At long last I had slipped the encumbrances low enough so that my delicious explore could continue. I trembled with anticipation and trepidation. Would she really stand idle by and let me continue? I had to wait only a few moments for the answer.

With exceedingly slow and gentle strokes I followed my previously traversed path back to the joining of those exquisite soft and satiny limbs. I could have simply followed the heat to the source of my desire, but I had other ways of searching and the probe itself, was not without elation. But I was further aided by the warm hand on my thigh. As I approached the toasty source the grip became stronger. When I finally reached the love's sacred sanctuary and just felt the moistness, the grip on me was of one possessed.

I just flirted with the holy grail, skirting its ripe lips in search of Sandy's holy scepter. The delight of the search was exhilarating. There it is! I had found the verge of Femininity, Femininity incarnate in this lush, magnificent and flawless body of Sandy. Three things happened at once: The shock of first contact shot electricity through my hand, Sandy stiffened in rapture and her hand moved and closed on my rigid penis, striving to free itself from its earthly bonds.

For a brief instant we were both frozen in time. Any casual passer would have just seen two ordinary people watching a computer display. Only if they had heard the virtually inaudible groan of delight simultaneously spill from their lips would there have been the slightest suspicion. Fortunately, none did.

Their brief pause in their urgent endeavor was passed as my fingers gently caressed this enchanted tip. As I cuddled and embraced its firm outline a steady ecstatic moan could be heard. Without missing a single fond stroke, I slipped my unused fingers down lower to the chalice I so dearly craved to sip from. (If only,...., but that was not to be.) Her response was only the imperceptible whisper, "Please, please don't stop. Don't stop for anything. It is wonderful, so, very, very wonderful."

Needless to say, I was not going to discontinue my joyous petting, whether it gave Sandy pleasure or not and she knew it. Because all of this time she had courageously encouraged my erection by expertly stroking it in time with my ministrations. Her only pause was to quickly unzip my fly and release my steel- hard penis to be freely exercised by her delicate and sensitive fingers. On and on we went, our minds lost in each others finger-tip embraces. The only change was the steady increase in intensity as we approached our long-sought climaxes simultaneously. This was all we could share.

The enchantment my fingers encountered was indescribable. The hot moist chamber was so soft and inviting, inviting to more of me than was possible at that time. My poor surrogate-penis could only wonder at what might have been. The sensitive finger tips probed for more contact, deeper and deeper, but they could only proceed so far before my contact with Sandy's deserving clitoris would be lost. In they would slide delighting in their surroundings, the silky and pliable grotto made slippery and slidey by a delicious mixture of oozing secretions I longed to sip. The treasure-trove at the end of this exquisite tunnel could never be surpassed by the path itself. But the long search for the Love-prize, the mother-lode, was about to end with fulfillment.

Neither was Sandy's hand a substitute for her delightful vagina, but she sure tried. Not only was the stroking in harmony with our inner souls, but her finger tips continuously played the field, so to speak. No one part of my bloated stiff protuberance was free of her investigative touch. The sensations she caused were exquisite.

When I could no longer hold back I whispered, "We have arrived, Sandy. Come with me to Nirvana, enter Elysium with me." And we both shook in ecstacy and we climaxed exactly together.

As my seed flowed all over some papers on the floor, Sandy collapsed to her knees.

For many minutes we stayed still, basking in the brilliant, but soft, glow of joyous spiritual Love made tangible by our bodies.

Then after the glow had abated somewhat we both realized our predicament. Our unabashedly Loving smiles to each other quickly faded as we struggled to pick up the loose pieces. In surprisingly short time all appeared normal. The floor had been cleaned up, the clothes replaced, as needed, and our countenances restored to near normal.

"What's new?" Sam said as he bustled in unannounced. In unison, we replied, "Nothing, what's new with you?" And laughed the relaxed laughed of truly at ease and satisfied with themselves, which they happened to be.

THE END

Comment

THE FIRST LADY

"I'll kill that ****ing bastard," screamed Jennifer Boyle, the wife of the President of the United States, "every ****ing time I go out of town on his ****ing business I have to hear stories about his incessant ****ing around!!!" This wasn't the first time that Jim Knox had heard this little tirade, and as the lead Secret Service body guard for the First Lady, he had seen and heard more than his fair share of intra family squabbling, but when ever she went off like this, it was better just to try and blend into the back ground and hope her tantrum would blow over quickly. Tonight, however, he had a feeling that the President had crossed over some imaginary line of demarcation, and maybe, just maybe Mrs. Boyle was going to cause Kennsington Holton Boyle more than a little trouble! She poured herself a scotch and water, and uncharacteristically offered him one. "Come on Jimmy, have a drink with me, I'm staying in the rest of the night and you go off duty in a couple of hours, so what's the harm," she asked in almost a pleading voice??? "No thanks ma'am, I really have to stay sharp, if it ever got out that agents were drinking on the job, well, I'm afraid it would be all over," replied Jim gently. "Sweet Jesus Christ," she muttered, "I can't even get the help to have a drink with me," while draining her glass and immediately pouring another! Normally Jim would have kept his mouth shut and let Mrs. Boyle work it out for herself, but tonight was different, she was really hurting inside. Her husband's philandering was taking a vicious toll on his wife and Jim couldn't understand how a man married to such a beautiful and devoted wife could even think about cheating on her! Through three campaigns for governor as well as hundreds of other fund raisers and political meetings, Jennifer Boyle had let her whole career as a lawyer stand on hold as she pushed her husband towards the prize of the presidency, and usually after meeting them both, most people wondered if the wrong Boyle got elected! "Mrs. Boyle," Jim said softly, "I just want you to know that it has been a privilege protecting you, and that in my eyes you are a true patriot!" Jennifer Boyle cocked her head to one side, took a long drink, and then slid to the floor with glass in hand and began to sob!!!
          Jim Knox raced across the room and tried to help the First Lady to her feet, worried that some of the help might come in and see her in this agitated state. He could see it in the tabloids now, "First Lady Falling Down Drunk And Crying Over Kenny's Trysts!!!" Well if he had anything to say about it, that headline would never see the light of day! "Come on, Mrs. Boyle, you can't lay there like this, get to your feet and we'll talk about it," Jim pleaded! "Okay Jimmy, she slurred, "talk to me then, tell what a great man my husband is and why I'm sooooooo lucky to be married to him!!!" After Jim finally got her into an easy chair over by the desk and away from the liquor cabinet, it was then he broke a cardinal rule of the Service, Never Ever Bad Mouth Any Member Of The First Family!!! He was seething inside that his president would treat such a fine lady in such a shabby disgraceful fashion, and he just blurted out, "No ma'am, I'm not going to say that, he's not worthy of your company let alone your bed, and if I had my druthers, he would be horse whipped for the way he has treated you!!!"

With her eyes shining from tears and her lower lip trembling, she looked up at him and said, "Why thank you Jimmy, that's about the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, you don't know how much I appreciate it!" What happened next was hard for Jimmy to figure out, even later on when he had more time to think about it, but it was as if a magnet pulled their mouths together in a long deep kiss that seemed to last forever! Jim's head was spinning, he knew that what he was doing was more than wrong, it was morally repugnant, but he kept kissing her, and falling deeper and deeper under her spell. Even as he felt fingers undoing his belt buckle and soft hands slipping inside his shorts to where his manhood was trying in vain to escape its cotton prison, he tried pulling away long enough to say, "No, it's wrong, we can't do this," but she kissed him again and pulled his hard erection into the warm White House air, and while still sitting in her chair, she straightened Jim up and leaned forward, taking his hard penis into her mouth!!!

When he looked down, he couldn't help but feel totally stunned, here was a woman known the whole world over and universally loved by one and all, and yet here she was devouring his dick like there was no tomorrow!!! She let it slip out of her mouth momentarily and whispered, "You have a wonderful ****, Jimmy, I wish that I had done this a long time ago!" Seeing this lovely woman he so adored, making love to his **** in such a tender and loving way was more than he could take, and as soon as she took him back into her mouth, he let loose with a gusher of hot cum down her hot throat!!! He half expected her to spit his **** and cum out of her mouth with revulsion, but instead, she sucked even harder, trying to coax every last bit of cum from his pulsating weapon while sighing, "Jesus that tasted good I haven't done that in such a long time, I really missed it!"

Just like every man, after he cums, the edge is taken off, and Jim was no different, so immediately he tried to pull up his pants and get out of the compromising situation, but Jennifer Boyle would have none of it! "Not so fast, honey," she intoned, "you still have to take care of mama!!!" "Ma'am, I don't think that we should.......", but he was cut off when she said cryptically, "Now Jimmy, don't be like may ******* husband and leave me hanging in the lurch, you gotta do me, and do me now!!!" Just being compared to President Boyle was enough to make him want to throw up, so throwing caution to the winds, he helped Mrs. Boyle to her feet and began undressing her. When she was finally before him in just her white lace bra and panties, she was just like every other woman stripping before a new man, wondering if she would measure up, and would he be pleased!?! Well, Jennifer Boyle had no reason to feel inadequate, because Jim couldn't take his eyes off the magnificent creature in front of him! No, she wasn't some twenty one year old intern, but she was all woman, with lush full breasts, a tummy with just the hint of a paunch, wide hips that tapered down to attractive if not slim legs, and while he couldn't see it from the front, he was pretty sure that her ass would be womanly, with just a touch of cushiness! He looked into her sad eyes, sorry that it had to come to this for her, and said, "You are without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart!" "She dropped her head, a little embarrassed, and said softly, "Thank you, you don't know how much that means to me!" Hearing her say that, saying that she was at least happy that another man found her a little bit attractive, well, that really set Jim off! He quickly stripped off his clothes and took her into his arms and again kissed her long and hard, pausing now and then to look deep into her eyes, the bright blue sparklers that had enchanted so many and high lighted so many magazine covers! He let his hand find the catches to her bra as he leaned back and let the restrictive garment fall to the floor between them. Her breasts were large and supple with just a hint of sag, he kissed her again and crushed the massive mammaries hard between them, rotating back and forth to let them work against his chest, making her nipples harden and stand out proudly! He sat he back down in the chair and tugged her bikini panties over her hips and off past her feet, revealing a ***** that was thick with dish water blonde pubic hair and shaped like a perfect vee, and from the looks of it she didn't trim or shave it, letting it grow wild and free like a shaggy old dog! He looked longingly at her now damp slit, and said, "Now, it's my turn to make you feel good," and he took his position between her thighs, and let his mouth come to rest right on her dripping crack!

Comment

"Oh, Jimmy," she moaned, "you have such a talented tongue, do mama's clit, please do it for me now!!!" He wanted her to be satisfied, but he also wanted it to last more than a minute or two, and he could tell she was right on the edge, so he decided to have a little fun and lick every where but her clitoris, slowly working up and down her crack, taking time to make love to every inch of it, but always stopping just short of her erect little love button. She started grinding her hips against his mouth, trying desperately to have his tongue make contact with her now burning clit! "Don't do this to me she moaned, you're driving me crazy, do it now, please, I can't stand it much longer," she begged loudly!!! Worried that someone might hear her loud voice, Jim finally let his tongue roam over the little thimble of love, caressing its hard little head until he heard hear her suck in a lung full of air, and quickly expel it, groaning more loudly with each passing lick, then, almost like a shooting star, out of nowhere, an orgasm of monumental proportions slammed into her hungry snatch, lifting her hips at least six inches off the chair seat, and hard into Jim's hard sucking mouth! Jim ate her like there was no tomorrow, trying to give his First Lady an orally induced climax that she would remember until the day she died!!!

"Oh my, that was wonderful," she gushed, while absentmindedly stroking her slit, "I don't think I've ever cum harder!!!" "I'm glad you liked it," Jim replied, "but we better get dressed before we get in real hot water!" "You're right," she replied brightly, "let's get dressed, I want to show you something in the West Wing." They both scrambled into their clothes, and then were off down the long corridor to the Executive Offices, and the location of the Oval Office. Since the President was in Miami for a fund raiser, there were no guards or agents patrolling that particular area at this time, as they were mostly confined to the living quarters in the main building. Jennifer Boyle used a master key, and before Jim knew what was happening, he and the First Lady were standing on the Presidential Seal in the Oval Office. "Ma'am," he offered, "I don't think the President would appreciate us rummaging around his office, in fact, I know he wouldn't like it!!!" Giving a loud snort, Mrs. Boyle retorted, "Who gives a **** what he thinks, at this very moment he's probably being kept warm by some little South Beach tramp, besides, I haven't shown you reason for my bringing you here," and then to Jim's utter consternation, the First Lady removed all of her clothing and lay down on top of the great seal with her legs spread wide apart and said, "Well, aren't you gonna give the First **** what she really needs, or are you gonna make her beg for it!?!" "You're out of your mind," Jim replied excitedly, "what if someone should come in!?!" "Oh shut up, Jimmy and get your pants down," she ordered, "I won't be the first member of the Boyle family to get ****ed in here!!!" Jim then made a split second decision, it would be faster to **** her quick and get it over with than to stand there and argue with a drunken naked woman lying in the middle of the Oval Office!!! Not bothering to remove his clothing, he dropped his pants and shorts and crawled between the inviting legs of Jennifer Boyle. "Okay, Jimmy," she purred, "let's see if you **** as good as you suck!" Her **** was already a cauldron of burning **** juice, so not wasting anytime with the niceties of love making, Jimmy lined up his seven inch **** stick against the opening of her wet *****, and in one dramatic thrust buried his pecker all the was to the hilt!!! With no one around to hear her, Jennifer Boyle screamed with pleasure as her vagina was being assaulted by the battering ram attached to Jim's crotch! "Oh, god," she moaned, "you do that so ****ing well, you're giving your First Lady a presidential ****ing!!!" Jim too, was now to far gone to think about anything but getting his gun off, and he even increased the tempo of his stroking as his orgasm rushed towards the head of his hard pecker! "I-I-I'm cumming," she stammered, while trying desperately to hold the hard dick deep inside her hot love canal! It was all over for Jim too, as spurts of red hot cum jettisoned out the end of his pulsating dick, and deep into the ***** of the President of the United States' wife!!!

He finally rolled off of her, gasping for air, and waiting for his pulse to return to a semblance of normalcy as she whispered, "Jimmy you are without a doubt the best agent that's ever covered a First Lady!!!" "Just how do you mean that, Ma'am," he asked slyly!?! "Anyway you want it to, Jimmy, anyway you want it to!!!"

THE END

Comment

The Swimming Pool

My favorite sexual fantasy is to have two very large well hung studs take my hot sexy body and do what they want with it. Hm......let's see ........ I'm lounging around the pool in my back yard, the hot sun beating down on my tanned and oiled body. The heat makes my slit wet and juicy and sweat trickles down between my thighs.

Suddenly and abruptly, I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder and look up in surprise to see two handsome men in jeans and tee-shirts standing there. One of them says he didn't mean to disturb me, but they knocked on the front door and there was no answer, so they thought they might as well try to look around in the back to see if anyone were home.

He explained that they were here to fix the filter in the pool and that my husband had called them this morning from his office. "Oh yes!",I said, the filter is broken. Go ahead."

From where the pool filter was located those two hunks had a great view of me and feeling kind of horny, I thought I'd give them a show. I undid the strap of my bikini top so that just a little tit was showing and I pulled my bottoms tight up into my crack. I knew they could see and that I was having an effect.

One of the guys, a blond who said his name was Pete, walked over and asked to use the bathroom. "Right through the door and to the left." I said, sitting up a bit and letting my top fall free exposing my large ripe breasts. The look on his face was one of shock and embarrassment. "Oops!" I said, and winked at him.

He just smiled and headed to the bathroom. While he was gone I called the other guy over, Jeff was his name, a tall muscular fellah with black hair. "Could you put some sun tan lotion on my back" I asked as I rolled over onto my stomach.

"Sure!" he said. Slowly he massaged the oil all over my back and legs. Then I turned over and asked him to do the front too, which he did with a grin. His large firm hands began squeezing and rubbing my ****. As he did that I reached up and unzipped his pants revealing a thick hard ten inch ****! I sat up on the lounge chair and slid his hot meat into my mouth. I sucked slowly on the head of his fat dick, slipping it in and out between my red succulent lips. By then his friend was back and was already taking off his pants. I laid back on the lounge chair and removed my bottoms. I spread my legs wide and the blond guy took his big hard shaft and plunged it into my dripping ****.

The other guy stood over me and ****ed my large aching **** and mouth with his giant prick. The two of them pumped away filling my mouth and ***** with their cocks. I wiggled and moaned as they thrust in and out of me, ravishing my hot naked body. My ***** clamped down tight on the thick tool between my legs brought me orgasm after orgasm. I could feel the **** in my mouth swell and I sucked faster until the guy shot a hot creamy load of come down my throat. Then the guy ****ing me blew his wad deep in my ****. I laid back, basted in their love juices, and smiled. After all of that exotic lovemaking, we all went for a cool refreshing swim and did it again before my husband got home.

THE END

Comment

tanginang yan, pare nakakatawa palang basahin ang **** sa computer

Comment

hehe, la lang magawa tol... para kompleto ang dapat na thread dito sa pinoy lounge, hehe...
                  Last edited by AIR_KENG; 04-13-2005, 08:26 AM.

Comment

kumpleto na nga ...

pero pre walang pinoy version???

Comment

Working...
                    X