No announcement yet.

How do I get Xbox Live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get Xbox Live?

I used to have it, my Xbox came with a free trial, but some kid I used to work with hooked it all up for me. My trial ran out years ago.

How would I go about getting it? Don't they just sell XBox Live cards at the store? Do I just buy one of those?

Any help would be great because I have no idea how to do it and I'm getting Fight Night soon, I wanna play it online lol.

Originally posted by RTS View Post
    I used to have it, my Xbox came with a free trial, but some kid I used to work with hooked it all up for me. My trial ran out years ago.

How would I go about getting it? Don't they just sell XBox Live cards at the store? Do I just buy one of those?

Any help would be great because I have no idea how to do it and I'm getting Fight Night soon, I wanna play it online lol.
    Can you at least connect to XBL? Via ethernet cable or something else?

If so, you can set up where you pay by credit card OR buy a month, 3-month, or 12 month card at a game store.

Comment

Do you have a 360 or original Xbox?

Comment

I have Xbox 360, I should have been more specific.

I have a wire that I plug into my computer to get the internet. I tried plugging that wire into my Xbox and it said it is unable to connect. I got a 2 day free trial thing I'm going to use and see if I like it. But I don't know how to hook this thing up to the internet.

If I plug this wire intp my computer and it makes the internet work, why dooesn't it work on my Xbox? Should I restart the router or source?

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
          If I plug this wire intp my computer and it makes the internet work, why dooesn't it work on my Xbox? Should I restart the router or source?
          Yes, I'd give that a try first, often, just a restart of the router and source, will get you going. If that doesn't work it at least will help in the diagnosis

Comment

I got it working! Can't believe I did it lol.

I played Fight Night online it was pretty fun. My online record is 1-1. I beat up on some kid who was Kelly Pavlik with Miguel Cotto lol the 3 weight class thing is crazy. My first fight I was beating the kid and I guess his connection messed up or something and it showed the scorecards and I won every round....but they didn't give me the win it just acted like the fight never happened.

My Xbox Live name is BobbyLoco2012 if anyone wants to play. I won't be on until tomorow night probably though.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
              Yes, I'd give that a try first, often, just a restart of the router and source, will get you going. If that doesn't work it at least will help in the diagnosis
              worked like a charm

Comment

Working...
              X