Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People say Pacquaio is losing it, but is it more the styles than anything else?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    put him in there with someone like Rios and he'll look unstoppable again
    Bingo. Any come-forward style boxer really.

Comment

It's a bit of both....he obviously struggles with technical fighters but his style isn't good for longevity
      Too many wars
      If he was clever he would really take some time off now
      I know Pacquiao fans are making him out to be a hero for fighting so soon but it would do him any favours

Comment

Pac lost his punching power when he left 130
        and as an old fighter, he's now lost his speed and his legs too
        not to mention being in a bunch of violent fights
        Pac's there to be had now, he better retire and stay retired
        if he hangs around, he's gonna get fucked up

Comment

It is Pacquiao's lack of skill/game change. He has been in too many wars, and has yet in a 60 or so Career hasn't changed anything dramatically wise of his style of fighting.
          Like Roy Jones Jr, a lack of game change in such a long career has left him open, and turned him fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Bingo. Any come-forward style boxer really.
            Rios Now, will hurt Pacquiao and possibly knock him out. Pacquiao is no where as great as a fighter as Roy Jones Jr, and most of us saw what happened to Jr, and any man with serious power is a dangerous for. And it will be the same for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
              Rios Now, will hurt Pacquiao and possibly knock him out. Pacquiao is no where as great as a fighter as Roy Jones Jr, and most of us saw what happened to Jr, and any man with serious power is a dangerous for. And it will be the same for Pacquiao.
              With Rios coming in all day and telegraphing everything, I don't see Pac getting into too much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                With Rios coming in all day and telegraphing everything, I don't see Pac getting into too much trouble.
                Unless you are completely in a day dream, Rios power is now a problem for Pacquiao. Once you get Knocked Out Cold, you are never the same; as I was saying with Roy Jones or if it was different Roy would still be atop and Pacquiao wouldn't be a thought in people's mind.
                For now on, it is Feather Fisted Fighters for Pacquiao!

Comment

Unless you are completely in a day dream, Rios power is now a problem for Pacquiao. Once you get Knocked Out Cold, you are never the same; as I was saying with Roy Jones or if it was different Roy would still be atop and Pacquiao wouldn't be a thought in people's mind.
                  Nah I definatelly dont agree with this, Pacquaio can beat any fighter thats not a high level counter puncher with ease, doesnt matter how hard they hit, if they come forward with no skill trying to overpower Pacquaio, they are gonna get devastated

Comment

So you're telling me somebody walking up to Pac all day, open as a prostitutes legs paid millions of dollars, will KO Pac like Marg did?

Comment

He's obviously slipping. He didn't look himself against Margarito either. That's when I first noticed it. Pac in his prime wouldn't have a problem chasing down someone running from him like Mosley did, and he wouldn't let someone that got hurt like Bradley last 12.

Its a lot more than just "Poochiao getting exposed against boxers," which is what a large portion of this site wants to believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X