No announcement yet.

Why is this guy so underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this guy so underrated?

started boxing at age 20, has a devastating right hand and unbelievable speed, even knocks guys on their back with a jab

he should get more credit.

is it because most of you wanker yanks got something against canadians?

Comment

He's got above average ability, and has been fighting against the usual prospect cannon-fodder. He's 28 too, It'd be cool if he fought someone that punches back - come to think of it, I'm sure I saw him get dropped heavily against some random journ?

Comment

Not sure but possibly because hes looked rather vulnerable and looked very limited in his last fight. He fights Ali Chebah next so props on the big step up, sure we'll have more questions answered about him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Not sure but possibly because hes looked rather vulnerable and looked very limited in his last fight. He fights Ali Chebah next so props on the big step up, sure we'll have more questions answered about him.
          aye, i'm pretty confident he will win comfortably

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            is it because most of you wanker yanks got something against canadians?
            David Lemieux......

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              David Lemieux......
              good point was actually thinking about him when making this thread, poor guy got his soul snatched by rubio

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post

started boxing at age 20, has a devastating right hand and unbelievable speed, even knocks guys on their back with a jab

he should get more credit.
                He will if and when he starts beating opponents that actually have a pulse.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  He will if and when he starts beating opponents that actually have a pulse.

Poet
                  just wait mate.

Comment

I've seen him fight twice. Reminds me of that guy Vernon Paris. He's really wild and I remember ome out of shape fighter caught him and stunned him while he was doing one of his chin-out flurries. I'm not impressed with him but i'm not a Yank. His style just doesn't interest me. It's all about preferences.

Comment

Working...
                    X