Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Bloody and Bruised, Overcomes Clottey in Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good close fight, I think the cut on Cottos eye effected him alot from the head-butt Clottey gave him. I think Cotto retaliated with a body slam because of that nasty cut.

Comment

What?????

116-111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good close fight, I think the cut on Cottos eye affected him alot from the head-butt Clottey gave him. I think Cotto retaliated with a body slam because of that nasty cut.

Comment

What should ce next for cotto????? Pacquiao vs cotto fight!!!!1

Comment

The SD was the right, but only one judge score it correctly, 116-111 is a joke. A home decision that might get some controversy which could have been avoided had the other two judges scored it closer.

Comment

Cotto decisions Clottey at MSG

Clottey tried to use the Margarito blueprint, but he didn't but he didnt' work at Margarito's rate. Cotto survived and wins a slim margin decision.

Comment

I had it 114-113 cotto.I had it a draw going into the final round.clottey didn't throw many punches in the 12th.I agree wihh max 116-111 was a joke.I would not have a problem with this fight going to clottey or a draw.it was close.

Comment

Originally posted by goza View Post
                  el ****........
                  Yeah, el major ****. Lampley is always crying when Miguel is getting his ass kicked, freakin' ****.

Comment

Originally posted by goza View Post
                    el ****........
                    Yeah, el major ****. Lampley is always crying when Miguel is getting his ass kicked, freakin' ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bcromedy View Post
                      116-111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      dam what a fight. Dirty clottey headbutting again. Thats why cotto didnt look dominating but yea i had cotto winning rounds 1, 4 , 6, 10, 11,12 nothing dominating but he won those

Comment

Working...
                      X