Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give over, how is it a joke to sack the worst Premier League manager ever? Just look at his arrogant c*nt of a face.

Comment

• He had 4 games.

What effect would losing 4 games at the beginning have on Crystal Palace's season?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          He had 4 games.

What effect would losing 4 games at the beginning have on Crystal Palace's season?
          3 of those loses were against relegation rivals and they've got a tough set of fixtures coming up. Plus there was far more **** going on behind the scenes. Just look at his tactics and team selections, how many players did he drop and play out of position.

Comment

• Who gives a **** about Crystal Palace it's Champions League now

Barcelona v Juventus and Roma v Atletico Madrid are the stand out matches, Chelsea and United probably put in a weak team hopefully Charly Musonda gets 60 minutes at least

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Only thing i actually looked forward to on the TV apart from live footy or Boxing. ****ing joke mate, mind boggling they'd cancel such a great show, fantastic pundits and a great host, everything about it was perfect, wish they see sense and bring it back.

Get idiots like Robbie Savage and Michael Owen off the BT Sport payroll and maybe then they wouldn't need to worry about cancelling the best footy show on tv in the last decade to save some money.
              Exactly Roy lad you hit the nail on the head. Everyone is raving on about Mbappe for the past year and a half or so right? I kid you not man, Julien Laurens was banging on about the likes of Mbappe and Bakayoko way before they blew up. Them guys know their **** and as you said, the chemistry between them is immaculate.

Michael Owen!? Robbie Savage!? Who gives a shit about his opinion? Does anyone watch Fletch and Sav? FLETCH AND SAV!? Who da fook are those guys!? Has anyone here actually watched even a minute of that? I wouldn't trust Fletch and Sav to fetch me an ice cream from the ice cream van, nevermind their footballing judgement

As you rightfully said, BT need to get their priorities out. Get rid of the dirt and bring back the European Football Show. By dirt, I mean utter shite such as Moto GP, Fletch and Sav, eSports, MLB etc MLB man FFS. Those Yank sports such as MLB and NFL are utter utter shite. Only NBA is of any real quality.
              Last edited by E-Thug; 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Champions League is fixed

Comment

• Bayern Munich v Real Madrid looked fixed last year and the 2nd leg of Barcelona v PSG

La Liga teams do get favorable treatments in Europe

Comment

• Gerrard ain't got nothing on Scholes/Lampard.. Scholes is the most talented of the bunch but even i can't deny Lampards knack of popping up and scoring crucial goals all the time..

Never mind the fact that Gerrard constantly gifted possession trying his 50 yard worldie passes that worked 1 time in 30.. what about the other 29 times were he gifted the opponents the ball?

Comment

• Tbh, I just can't stand it when anyone gets sent off unless it's a Chelsea opponent. The game is gash afterwards.

These teams know their stuff now. Even Burnley can do Chelsea at the Bridge against 10.

I thought Mane was harshly done to. Until I caught onto myself and realised he kicked bits of that keeper's face off.

Comment

Working...
                      X