Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever relocated from a smaller city to a larger one for job opportunities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Congratulations on obtaining your Physiological degree. I'd say stick with the dishwasher's position...in no time you will work your way up to a busser. In the meantime you can offer AlexKid Physiological counseling just for practice...God knows he needs it.
    psychology fool! I think you need help.

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
      fck you mean? Its not like I've spoken with the hiring managers. I simply fill out an application like the rest of them. I don't know what more they can glean from an application other than my credentials.
      yes. maybe over qualified.

any sht like tattoos on the face, question marks on your earlobes, fly on the tongue or cornponed hair styl. any crap like that going on.
      Last edited by STEELHEAD; 12-08-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

If the job market for recent college grads in degrees other than STEM is similar to those of smaller cities?

I want work in either law enforcement or entry level position in the mental health field.
        Honestly your degree is limited in terms of what you can get. Depending on where you live, you might need to apply other places further away than just a city away even for entry level positions in health.

Comment

How much student loan you have?

Comment

psychology fool! I think you need help.
            Spell checker error...you're a dish-washer with a degree and I'm the fool?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              So you have been applying to Target/Home Depot type places? If you cant get a job there with your degree to back you up then you need to look in the mirror and also rethink how your personality is.

Because if you cant get a job at those type of places with your degree then its not your degree thats holding you back. Its more than likely the person you are.
              well after all he is INDIFFERENT..LOL

Comment

fck you mean? Its not like I've spoken with the hiring managers. I simply fill out an application like the rest of them. I don't know what more they can glean from an application other than my credentials.
                Employers can sense a lot from an application. Trust me they can. They probably can tell you are a douche bag loser with a degree and they dont want your type to ruin their company. So thats why you are not getting any call backs.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Employers can sense a lot from an application. Trust me they can. They probably can tell you are a douche bag loser with a degree and they dont want your type to ruin their company. So thats why you are not getting any call backs.
                  i belieb dat snake charmer

Comment

are you a neo liberal beta cuck simp brainwashed by the ____media oligarchy?

people dont like that....

Comment

Working...
                    X