Clear All

• *Extremly Rare Footage* Jose Napoles Fighting As A Lightweight

Very cool, thanks.

Comment

smooth as butter

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
        smooth as butter
        Didn't know smooth and wild could go together. But the latter was definitely the case. Impressive, but the man was all over the place and his punches were far from pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
          Didn't know smooth and wild could go together. But the latter was definitely the case. Impressive, but the man was all over the place and his punches were far from pretty.
          Are you talking about Napoles?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Boxing9 View Post
            Are you talking about Napoles?
            Yes. In the video seen above.

Comment

Look at his feet. I felt the combination that dropped Urbina was very accurate.

Urbina was no bum, he was an accomplished fighter who had never been knocked out. Napoles took him apart in just one round.

Comment

Yes. In the video seen above.
                I thought he looked dazziling in this fight......

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  Look at his feet. I felt the combination that dropped Urbina was very accurate.

Urbina was no bum, he was an accomplished fighter who had never been knocked out. Napoles took him apart in just one round.
                  I said he was wild, not uncoordinated.

Very accurate my ass....accurate enough. As accurate as is expected going at the pace he was. It was a RJJ type performance.

Comment

That was just his nickname. Mantequilla means butter in spanish.

Comment

Working...
                    X