Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: I Would've Made Canelo Suffer, Go To 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flow m0ez: Floyd only picked 152 to give canelo an advantage. Floyd would beat canelo even if it was at 154.

Comment

The Mayweathers are cowards hahaha. They love to drain fighters. Why doesn't Floyd fight at 135??? Let's see how he feels. Idiots.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Nonsense both Cotto and De La Hoya ballooned like hell the day after the weigh in but it's a convenient arguing point because here is a guy who actually poses a legit threat. You have an issue at 154 don't fight there period. Cheating the system? How many guys has Floyd JR fought who haven't had the proper time to adjust to 147? Plenty..two fights in a division is not a proper adjustment..if we want to be technical about it let's pull up the marquez vs mayweather situation and we can talk about unfair.
        Mayweather fans will justify anything he says or does.. just like they were "f-canelo, he's too big", "he doesn't deserve a shot", "he's on steroids", "he should be fighting super middle weights", "he's got to come down to 147"... and they all backed him up.. then mayweather see's his own fans turning on him for hinting alexander and kahn or even mathysse.. so he's forced to fight him.. and now the same fans are "easy money!", "size don't matter", "skills pay the bills", "canelo has no experience".. it's actually kind of funny..

I remember (me being a marquez fan) giving **** to mayweather fans about fighting my boy.. and their argument was "he's been off for 1.5 yrs or whatever the case was, and he's fighting the #2 or #3 lb for lb, what else do you want?" and at that point the WW division was super stacked! lol..

Comment

These Mayweather boys never really wanted Canelo. Senior wanted Khan. Uncle Roger wanted Bradley. Although people say Canelo would still be considered green, the Mayweathers are scared of the Mexican. I don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            Flow m0ez: Floyd only picked 152 to give canelo an advantage. Floyd would beat canelo even if it was at 154.
            An advantage?? you are crazy. Floyd can't beat anyone like a man. He wins by hugging and running.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              These Mayweather boys never really wanted Canelo. Senior wanted Khan. Although people say Canelo would still be considered green, the Mayweathers are scared of the Mexican. I don't know why.
              Fight signed. Not sure if you knew this yet but keep talking about it cause thats what they want

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Why? Fight is signed all hes doing is getting people to talk about fight. Floyd already the villian so it doesnt matter but this is like free promotion
                because he's discrediting his son's legacy.

Which is fine by me after the mayweathers tried to discredit Pac for doing exactly what floyd is doing. Except worse, because canelo is already ballooning up close to 20 pounds just from the 154 limit alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Size don't matter doe, Alvarez could weigh 200 and it wouldn't matter doe.

nacho wanted floyd to come down to 142 to fight jmm but floyd declined so they met in the middle at 144...unfortunately floyd wanted to nurse his size advantage so much he didn't honor the catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    I think the laws of physics proves this to be impossible.
                    Laws of physics?? That applies to the human brain?

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      Laws of physics?? That applies to the human brain?
                      well all matter applies to physics

Comment

Working...
                      X