Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      sad lil' haters

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        sad lil' haters
        Take it easy Earl H! it was just a joke!
        I was a Khan fan when he was an amateur and coming up. I fell off after he spent a year complaining every day about losing. Joking about Price and Khan is not so different mate.

Comment

I really don't understand when people say they don't like Khan chatting trash, he honestly doesn't do it all that much and when he does, it's normally in retaliation or to try and make a big fight happen. The kid has fought some of the most important 140 pounders out there, Maidana, Garcia, Peterson, Judah...he has a terrific resume. And yet there is still so much hate, and then we as boxing fans have the audacity to pick on guys who fight nobodies and wonder why more young fighters shy away from the best.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              They Jelly

Had to bling that out a lil bit. Never ride stock

Comment

If they are so confident in Khan why aren't they fighting a contender instead of a guy that is unranked by the WBC, WBA, IBF, and the WBO. and ranked #35 by boxrec? He used to be a champion long ago but he is not near champion level now. Khan will always have his speed and power so he will beats some good guys. He will always have a weak chin, a poor ability to recover from being hurt, and be unable to deal with heavy pressure. Punchers with fast hands that keep the pressure on Khan will often beat him. I think he would lose a rematch with Garcia, Peterson and maybe even Prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  If they are so confident in Khan why aren't they fighting a contender instead of a guy that is unranked by the WBC, WBA, IBF, and the WBO. and ranked #35 by boxrec? He used to be a champion long ago but he is not near champion level now. Khan will always have his speed and power so he will beats some good guys. He will always have a weak chin, a poor ability to recover from being hurt, and be unable to deal with heavy pressure. Punchers with fast hands that keep the pressure on Khan will often beat him. I think he would lose a rematch with Garcia, Peterson and maybe even Prescott.
                  It's called a tune up you tit.

Comment

lol you guys cant be serious

Comment

Agreed Khan had to earn all the stuff that he got, Only UK boxer to qualified for the Olympics at 16 years old when his colleagues were getting KO at the qualifying, and he was able to bring home the silver medal. Not bad for a chinny 17 year old me think.

Comment

Working...
                      X