No announcement yet.

Is Garcia the new Carlos Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Garcia the new Carlos Baldomir?

Will he beat past their prime fighters and fight a couple of has beens until he fights an A level fighter and gets beat? All the luck to Garcia but I just don't see the skills needed to compete with the top fighters. Khan wasn't past his prime but we now his chin is sht and Morales is washed up as is Judah.
    Baldomir was the Cinderella man when he beat Judah and stopped Gatti but when he stepped it up he lost to all fighters in their prime

garcia is the next tito

Comment

I didn't think Baldomir had much pop in his punches like Garcia does.

Comment

Right now he's in the same class that Ward is as a champion

He has 3 out of the 5 major titles

pretty sad and impressive considering how terrible of a boxer he is

Comment

garcia is the next tito

Comment

wasn't big on garcia. he never wowwed me. then he started to land that left hook...

he is a well rounded fighter with a good chin and a good punch. he seems to really know his way around the ring. i'm a fan.

baldomir was a journeyman with journeyman talent. very little power.

Comment

lol,here we go

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                wasn't big on garcia. he never wowwed me. then he started to land that left hook...

he is a well rounded fighter with a good chin and a good punch. he seems to really know his way around the ring. i'm a fan.

baldomir was a journeyman with journeyman talent. very little power.
                LOL. Floyd fought a journeyman instead of prime Margarito.

Comment

Baldomir was a joke. He beat Zab and washed up smaller Gatti big deal. It gave Floyd a big payday and allowed him to avoid Paul Williams and Margarito. Only time will tell if Garcia is the real deal or a flash in the pan. He should be able to defeat Zab, Zab has been washed-up for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    Will he beat past their prime fighters and fight a couple of has beens until he fights an A level fighter and gets beat? All the luck to Garcia but I just don't see the skills needed to compete with the top fighters. Khan wasn't past his prime but we now his chin is sht and Morales is washed up as is Judah.
                    Baldomir was the Cinderella man when he beat Judah and stopped Gatti but when he stepped it up he lost to all fighters in their prime
                    man get outta here no one gave danny a damn chance now no one gives him credit for a win he wasn't supposed to get.

Comment

Working...
                    X