Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschkos Mourn Sanders, Killed Protecting His Daughter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschkos Mourn Sanders, Killed Protecting His Daughter

The boxing world is shocked over the death of former WBO world heavyweight champion Corrie Sanders. As BoxingScene.com reported late Saturday night, the boxer died of injuries sustained in a shooting at a Pretoria restaurant where he was celebrating his nephew's 21st birthday.

Three men burst into the restaurant on Saturday evening and fired randomly where the family were dining, shooting Sanders in the stomach and hand as he dived in front of his daughter to protect her. [Click Here To Read More]

Always classy guys.

Comment

What a sad yet heroic way to go.

RIP
      Ghost Jab Ghost Jab likes this.

Comment

RIP bigman, terrible news

Comment

so sad, with the family before getting killed, cannot believe it

r.i.p

Comment

Im really sad to hear this, i remeber watching him fight the klitschkos. This is a sad day but atleast he died protecting his family. Rest in peace Corrie Sanders.
            Ghost Jab Ghost Jab likes this.

Comment

It's sad..rest in peace champ. We wont forget you.

Comment

took two shots for his daughter to protect her...no words

Comment

How horrible would it be to know your Dad died saving your life,but as a Dad i would have done the same thing rip Champ very sad story.

Comment

That is what you call a real hero. A man taking two shots to protect his daughter. Did they catch the guys who did it?

Comment

Working...
                    X