Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Chainz is the WORST rapper of all time. Am I the only one realizing this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 chainz was a pretty good rapper when he was still with playaz circle...u can still notice shades of his talent sometimes

just like wayne...on the dedication 2 he was magnificent both lyrically and technically...nothing of that talent was spent on the dedication and the carter 4 though

its mostly laziness...wayne is too busy skateboarding these days, just like tity 2 chainz is busy becoming an entrepreneur

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
      mainstream hiphop today is ****, even worse than when I used to argue with Vers back in the day. Absolute ****.
      my playlist is built of about 6000 songs on the ipod. all, almost all, from the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I'm not to familiar with him, but I'll check him out.
        Battle rapper. But also a conscious wordplay spewing metaphor concocting lyrical genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          my playlist is built of about 6000 songs on the ipod. all, almost all, from the 90's.
          This is what I meant about looking down on young people.

Our **** was so much better back in the day.

Comment

Is that a serious question?

It doesn't take even the slightest hint of talent to become a successful rapper these days. Hasn't in years. I'm not surprised at anything.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              This is what I meant about looking down on young people.

Our **** was so much better back in the day.
              A part me wishes I was American and born 5-10 years earlier, hip hop was so much better back then.

Comment

Soulja boy can't be ignored in this type of discussion....

Comment

Turn off the radio for starters. I haven't listened to music on the radio since I was in 9th grade.

J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Logic, School Boy Q, Ground Up,Bronson, Danny Brown,Immortal Technique, Tech N9ne etc There are plenty of artists that are still artists.

Its not just rap from the 1990s. Thats a cop out for people who dont want to look for good music and rather just complain about it.

Turn the radio off they dont play good music. They play music for radio.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Damn

Hip Hop of today has made me venture off to other music genres for a while now. I now listen to Trip Hop, Soft Rock, which I never thought i'd listen to ever. My ipod is full of strictly 90s hip hop, which I listen to daily. I can probably count with my fingers the amount of 2000s songs I have stored in my ipod, mostly Nas and Jay-Z I think. Though in my actual playlist in my computer I have a lot more, they just don't make it to my ipod.
                    Except for Jay-Z part same for me. Listen to country now even, I feel like I will run out of music to listen to cause all I listen to know is old music, pretty much 70's til late 90's but all genres.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Jeezy is worse.

Jeezy is unlistenable.

Don't know what ur talkin bout man, Jeezy has been nice:

Don't believe me, check out "The Recession"..its like his 3rd album, and his mixtapes?! Forget about it!

Comment

Working...
                      X