No announcement yet.

iPhone 5 press conference thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    I dont understand you guys that seem to hope that its not awesome. As if it in someway validates your choice of using Android. Competition drives innovation. I like having options personally.
    Not true.

I own apple stock so I'm hoping this thig blows up but apple has since rested on its laurels.

Much like toyot and honda, they found a formula and market and are now too afraid to mess with a good thing.

And much like toyota and honda, are losing market share to korean companies.

Comment

I dont understand you guys that seem to hope that its not awesome. As if it in someway validates your choice of using Android. Competition drives innovation. I like having options personally.
      Why do you immediately conclude that critics are android users? I've ownd an iphone for almost 4 years, the last 3 models and they were the same

Comment

Iphone 5 on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Why do you immediately conclude that critics are android users? I've ownd an iphone for almost 4 years, the last 3 models and they were the same
          Its the trendy thing to do now, I wasnt speaking to anyone in particular, its just Apple has a love it or hate it type of thing from my experience. Was I wrong though? Do you still use an Apple device?

Ive been with Android since the G1. Still am. Still think its extremely over rated.

Comment

Its the trendy thing to do now, I wasnt speaking to anyone in particular, its just Apple has a love it or hate it type of thing from my experience. Was I wrong though? Do you still use an Apple device?

Ive been with Android since the G1. Still am. Still think its extremely over rated.
            Only reason i still have an iphone is because the fcuking att rep tricked me into upgrading and lied that i wouldnt have a new contract, but i did

If i can get $400 for my 4S, id have a galaxy s3 in a heartbeat

Comment

Any video of the actual event?

Comment

No VIdeo will be available, you have to read the live blogging with writers at the event here

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817...069TX1K0001121

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  So true

Expandable memory you guys think?

No? No? ok.....

Wait! Removeable battery?

No? No? ok.....

How aboutttttt live wall papers, customizable desktop, picture in picture video, flash?

No? No? ok.....

REAL Multitasking?

No? No? ok.....

Bigger screen, better camera, new OS, that does things they took from the jailbreakers?

Probably.

Faster processor! Yay .... although... since it doesnt do a whole lot to need a faster processor.... yeahhhhhhhhhhh.
                  ^^^

uh, sounds like a typical droid fantard

Comment

Im watching this link > http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/12/a...ne-5-liveblog/

Personally I think the S3 is a beast and its probably what my next upgrade will be. I was planning to wait and see what Apple brings to the table though. Im on tmobile though, so if its not something great Ill be sticking with Android for now.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X