No announcement yet.

Tony Ayala

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Ayala

I don't know all that much about him but a lot of people were high on him back in the day. How good was he? Was he really someone who could've been an all time great?

He was clearly a ****ing nutcase outside the ring. He was released from prison last year...so does anyone know what he's doing nowadays?

Rape conviction

The fight was not to be. On January 1, 1983, Ayala burglarized the home of his neighbor, a young schoolteacher, and brutally sexually assaulted her. Although he was only 19 years old, Ayala had already been convicted twice of assaults against women. He had been given probation for these offenses. Under a repeat offender's law, he was sentenced to 35 years in prison. The prosecutor at trial argued the young boxer should serve the full term because he was a danger to the community. Release 16 years later

Ayala was paroled from prison in 1999 and resumed his boxing career, winning six high profile fights, all by knockout. An eliminator against hard hitting ex-champ Yori Boy Campas brought an end to his unlikely comeback, a hand injury caused Ayala to quit on his stool after 8 rounds.

His troubles with the law continued. In 2000, he was shot in the shoulder by a young woman after breaking into her home. He received probation and a brief jail term for this offense. In 2003, Ayala was charged with having sex with a thirteen year old girl, but the charges were dismissed when the girl said she lied about it. Finally, in 2004 Ayala was sentenced to ten years in prison when found speeding, without a driving license and with heroin and por_nography in his possession. He has since been released from prison on 16th November 2010
    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 10-17-2011, 12:25 AM.

here's a vid of him. i remember watching it when i first stumbled upon his name. but yeah, huge fuckup

Comment

was it child ****? seems like an odd thing to note if it wasn't

Comment

Working...
      X