Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VID) Victor Ortiz talking about moving to Oxnard and Robert Garcia feud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i feel comfortable enough in my sexuality to say whether or not a dude is ugly. . . i mean i don't analyze and all that ****. . . but ortiz is a good looking cat. . . im sure he'd get plenty of poosy even if he wasn't a famous boxer. . .

Comment

hes a handsome young man..

Comment

Ortiz isn't ugly and neither is his girl! DaaayyyyyyyEEEMMM!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
          If you think hes good looking your either blind (if your a female) or a f*g (if male) He might speak well, but he can't take a punch for ****. He outweighted Floyd by 16 lbs and got DROPPED like a B*TCH!!!!! Another GBP hype job, just like his promoter. And the loser wants a rematch? Fight Maiadana b*tch, earn a rematch. Avenge your *ss whipping sorry ****!!!!
          Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          He's ****ing ugly.

FEEEEEEEEWWWWWW..........that was a close one........I had to act fast........

this thread was taking a turn for the GAY quicker than you can say........."im a fa99it so imma rate another man's looks in a boxing thread".......

close call but I saved the day.........ya'll can thank me later......

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
            the guy doing the interview hit the nail in the head at the 5 minute mark...

people hate on victor cause he's good looking, and speaks very well.....
            you forgot to say "no ****"

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
              no one gives a *****, can we see a video of his sister and her booty?

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post

Ortiz isn't ugly and neither is his girl! DaaayyyyyyyEEEMMM!!!!!
                Nice, I saw a picture of his girl from the side and she looked hot but couldn't see the face. He's doing good for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                  If you think hes good looking your either blind (if your a female) or a f*g (if male) He might speak well, but he can't take a punch for ****. He outweighted Floyd by 16 lbs and got DROPPED like a B*TCH!!!!! Another GBP hype job, just like his promoter. And the loser wants a rematch? Fight Maiadana b*tch, earn a rematch. Avenge your *ss whipping sorry ****!!!!
                  *you're'

hes a good looking guy.... deal with it, if you think a man cant say that about another man you're either still stuck in jr. high or a closet ****

Comment

Originally posted by Und1sputed619 View Post
                    Victor caught lying again!!!!
                    On 24/7 he said he left his little brother behind in Garden City, Kansas. Even his little brother claimed he was crying and begging Victor not to leave to California. Now he claims he was in Colorado with a job and his sister at the time.

This guy needs to get his stories straight.
                    Same thing i noticed..Victor's a cool guy but I've caught him in lies alot. Also how do you have enough time to go to school for 6 hours, do homework, go to work, then go to the boxing gym. Where was his sister when he was "babysitting"?

Comment

Working...
                    X