Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Social Network was a lot better then i thought it would be.

7/10.

Comment

• Just watched Crows Zero I & II. The plot is simple but the acting is good & the action was solid. I'd give both movies a solid 8 outta 10 for what they are.

Comment

• Just watched 127 Hours......Franco is outstanding.....movie is very very good 9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          Just watched 127 Hours......Franco is outstanding.....movie is very very good 9/10
          Watched it last night. Great movie. James Franco is quickly becoming one of my favorite young actors.

Comment

• Leonard part 6.

Some of Cosby's best work; besides everything else he ever did.

Comment

• This is from one of the more crazy movies I've seen:

Comment

• repo men..................

Comment

• The Mechanic was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Shutter Island
                    Starts off interesting, gets intense half way through as you try to figure out wtf is going on... just when you think you've got it figured out, the ending throws you in a different direction. Excellent acting IMO, good plot, and good ending. Rewatchable.

8/10.

Hot Tub Time Machine

Hilarious. Many laugh out loud scenes. Pretty close to The Hangover. Definitely re-watchable.

9/10

The Book of Eli

Great movie. Excellent acting from Denzel, of course. Starts to drag in the middle a bit, but a great story, with good meaning. Very cool action scenes. Definitely a buyer.

9/10

The Men Who Stare At Goats

Didn't like it. A few "haha" moments, but other than that, I saw nothing great about it. You could tell they tried to step out of the box too much, and tried to make you laugh too hard. This movie proves having a star actor doesn't automatically make a great movie. I'll be trading this back in.

5/10

ZombieLand

Hilarious. Unique. One of Woody's best films. Keeps you interested all the way through, and surprises always seem to occur. Not a great plot, as we've seen this movie done many times over, but Woody's comedic relief makes it enjoyable for sure. Definitely rewatchable, and buyable.

8/10

If you like Special Effects, it doesn't get much better than this movie. Decent acting, and a plot we've seen over and over... but the action scenes are mind blowing and basically make the movie worth it. Definitely a movie for anyone who owns a good home theater system.

7.5/10

Public Enemies

Good Flick. Excellent acting with Johnny Depp. Does a spot on impression of his character and the time it takes place. Keeps you completely interested in his character throughout the movie. I wouldn't consider it a classic, but definitely worth watching, possibly buying.

8.5/10

Burn After Reading

Quirky. Goofy. Weird plot, keeps you interested just to see what the hell happens. Pretty decent acting and a good lineup of actors. After watching it, you feel just about entertained, not sure how re-watchable. I think this movie borders on: You either love it, or you'll never watch it again.

7/10

Righteous Kill

Two Words. Deniro, Pacino. A hard movie to resist with these two as the main characters. Keeps you interested and keeps you guessing as they try to figure out who is taking everyone out. Excellent acting.... of course.

9/10

District 9

Definitely Unique. Good graphics. Good job trying to make alien life forms actually viewable and believable. Pretty good and unique plot. Definitely a fast paced movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Definitely some WTF? moments. Worth a watch to see for yourself. I smell a sequel.

8/10

Iron Man 2

A fun movie. Not as much action in the sequel as you would think. Definitely revolves more around the personal life of the main character. Still a fun movie to watch and great, great graphics. Another home theater movie. I would suggest definitely giving it a watch. I think the first one was better, though.

8/10
                    best post so far

good thread... im looking at movies to download

Comment

• Deliverance

Saw it again this weekend while it was on AMC... classic movie, always gets me into it.

8/10

Comment

Working...
                      X