Tim Kaine Likely VP Pick of Hillary's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Kaine Likely VP Pick of Hillary's

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us...dent.html?_r=0

should have just offered vp to bernie or sec of state.

i would have voted for hillary had she done that.

instead ill just be exposing how evil and corrupt she is.

trump and clinton are both gonna screw us anyway.

at least trump will entertain.

hildabeast will just screw you with no vaseline and rob you afterwards of your life savings.

Comment

Kaine is a bum.

Hillary is going to be talking about BLM and have Trevon Martin's family as well as other victims and victims' families speak during the DNC. LMAO....................let's start the betting now on how many additonal cop killings occur next week and the week after.

Instead of trying to find a way to fix this thing, she wants to stir it up that much more and increase that divide between whites, blacks, and cops. Way to go Democrats......I'm calling it now, more cops get killed in the next two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        should have just offered vp to bernie or sec of state.

i would have voted for hillary had she done that.

instead ill just be exposing how evil and corrupt she is.

trump and clinton are both gonna screw us anyway.

at least trump will entertain.

hildabeast will just screw you with no vaseline and rob you afterwards of your life savings.
        i thought she was going to pick the BLM leader to get the black votes

Comment

No choice would excite me other than Elizabeth Warren. Kaine is safe because he helps in a swing state.

My guess is next week will be incredibly boring outside of President Obama and Elizabeth Warren speaking.

Comment

Seems like a big mistake. Her only real advantage over Trump is the racial narrative. She needed at least an inflammatory fake minority like Warren, better a real one, even if they did nothing but stand there in display behind her.

Her voter base looks at Kaine and sees the "old white guy" they thought they were mobilizing against. It causes cognitive dissonance and probably lowers turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              No choice would excite me other than Elizabeth Warren. Kaine is safe because he helps in a swing state.

My guess is next week will be incredibly boring outside of President Obama and Elizabeth Warren speaking.
              i thought warren was decent until i found out she lied about being native american.

another hillary i was under sniper fire kind of politician.

no thanks.

Comment

i thought warren was decent until i found out she lied about being native american.

another hillary i was under sniper fire kind of politician.

no thanks.
                Please stop with the scott brown BS. I like Warren because she is willing to address corporate welfare and white collar crime. I like that she wants to limit derivatives and is concerned about keeping mortgages and college affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Please stop with the scott brown BS. I like Warren because she is willing to address corporate welfare and white collar crime. I like that she wants to limit derivatives and is concerned about keeping mortgages and college affordable.
                  by teaming up with a blatant corporate lackey in clinton????

Comment

by teaming up with a blatant corporate lackey in clinton????
                    I was just saying I liked warren. she and hillary despise each other. I didn't think she'd be the pick because of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X