No announcement yet.

Porter: Floyd dont want none...!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter: Floyd dont want none...!!!

Porter just showed us the blue print on how to beat a slick black fighter, porter just blew his chance at a huge payday as floyd was there watching and said... Oh Hell Nawh I want none of that..!!! and Porter was Drained for god sake.. a full limit WW Porter Kills Floyd..
    No, Floyd cruises to a wide UD
    88.89%
    Yes, Porter handles him his first loss
    11.11%

Dumb thread.

Comment

Even though porter got the win hes too wide and reckless to beat floyd. Broners problem is he hasn't got a straight right hand. Only looks for a parry the jab and throw the left hook shot. Plus his punch output is worser than a shot to **** mosley or judah. He will never beat a top fighter convincingly only by robbery
      Last edited by Juof; 06-21-2015, 12:18 PM.

Comment

A.B is not a slick black fighter. Hes just a black fighter

Comment

Oh please....

Mayweather would easily UD porter

Comment

While I'm a fan of Shawn, I don't think he can beat Floyd. Shawn is a good swarmer and can cut off a ring, but he doesn't set his shots up good enough to beat Floyd and he often smothers his punches too much

Comment

Porter really hasn't improved much since his loss to Brook. Broner had the same opportunities but couldn't exploit them. I don't see Floyd losing to Porter at all. His physicality would bother Mayweather some but he is also easily countered. Floyd would definitely take advantage of that.

Broner couldn't miss with the counter hooks but he wasn't active enough. Floyd is better than Broner in virtually every category.

Comment

Floyd vs Porter would be utter crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
                  Floyd vs Porter would be utter crap.
                  Might be better than Floyd V Berto/Mayfield

Comment

Who you think told broner to just hold and push his head down and stick your elbow and forearm in his face. Stipulations king
                    Last edited by Jc8804; 06-21-2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X