• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxer2k5 vs eXig3

boxer2k5

eXig3

Boxer2k5 ko when ref says touch gloves

Comment

Muscle size isn't everything, but you definitely beat him in that department. What weight class are you guys in?

Comment

Hey man that werent fair. I wasnt tensing in that picture. Nevertheless my muscles wouldnt be as big anyway...

Age and weight is what i put it down to. Both of those categories you are higher than me in, oh and experience...

Comment

what brought this on?

Comment

muscle size would be determined with proportion/ratio thing, eg, boxer you are a much heavier weight and prolly taller, as i know exig3.
            so you muscle would be larger as you are in a much higher weight devision.
            also, you look more cut in them pics that Exig3, but that is prolly due to the fact that you have more exp./boxed longer?
            Last edited by Inf3rn0; 08-31-2005, 09:09 PM.

Comment

stats of both?

(you've got them fuking bands on!!)
              Last edited by Inf3rn0; 08-31-2005, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
                Hey man that werent fair. I wasnt tensing in that picture.
                Why did you take a picture of a non flexed arm in a flexed position? Just curious is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka
                  Why did you take a picture of a non flexed arm in a flexed position? Just curious is all.
                  Natural muscle .... you can see im not tensing it if you look at it.

Comment

Id hate to fill his ego tank but 2K5 has some damn good looking arms, not in a gay way but those are beasts.

With your forearms I dont understand why you arent a power puncher.

Comment

Working...
                    X