Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao at 17 years old in L&M Gym, Manila (Pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx for the pics and videos...green K coming.

Comment

Originally posted by smifnwessun View Post
      Looks like a lady boy to me.
      Is Pac gay like floyd????

Comment

Look at how small his head is.

Comment

Thanks for the Green Ks. There are a lot more pictures on the website. I came across them when I was looking up on his old gym that he now owns.

Comment

@ Jonarie;

Way back before he won the flyweight belt (during hi BLOW-BY-BLOW days) he trained at that place all day, used to watch him and man was he really a freak of nature.

After his workouts, he'd hang out outside to enjoy sago't gulaman, turon and balut, and cracks jokes a lot.

When he returned to buy the place and renovate it and whenever he passes by there he would just have people line up to give out money to fellow boxers and the street food vendors there.

Comment

Now THAT'S weight drained...

ODLH looked like he had to go to fat camp when they fought, in comparison.

Comment

Great thread post. Green K worthie thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  Went to L&M before it became MP towers, a lotta vandals there, mostly Pacs, LOL he's got funny stuff written there.

It was just near my place, one time went there to work out, dang, bike rollers and tyres, busted equip, knock off makeshift locker rooms, but really a down to earth place. Everyone knew each other, that place is just awesome.

The place is just loaded since Manny bought it in 2006 and renovated it and now is a complete gym with cheezy kolehiyalas to drool after a good workout.
                  Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  @ Jonarie;

Way back before he won the flyweight belt (during hi BLOW-BY-BLOW days) he trained at that place all day, used to watch him and man was he really a freak of nature.

After his workouts, he'd hang out outside to enjoy sago't gulaman, turon and balut, and cracks jokes a lot.

When he returned to buy the place and renovate it and whenever he passes by there he would just have people line up to give out money to fellow boxers and the street food vendors there.
                  Damn. It's nice hearing from someone who's actually been there back in the day, and especially when Pac was training. You're making me miss Philippines with the food talk. haha.

I agree with the poster that said people won't appreciate these legends in the present as they will in the future, judging from a number of these replies. It's truly a rag to riches story.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                    Damn. It's nice hearing from someone who's actually been there back in the day, and especially when Pac was training. You're making me miss Philippines with the food talk. haha.

I agree with the poster that said people won't appreciate these legends in the present as they will in the future, judging from a number of these replies. It's truly a rag to riches story.
                    Yeah they won't appreciate it unless they know how the boxer had hardships to get to where he is right now.

Food is still awesome, even better actually!

Comment

such a young pacquiao. thanks for the pictures.

i forsee a lot of exploitation of the pictures though, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X