View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:23 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Ivansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,202,016.08
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Breakbeat 

I too belive floyd has return partly out of envy of pac and the attentions he is currently getting. Floyd likes to be in the spotlight and too be the top guy. Sure he may want/need more money to but i don't think thats the main reason.
I am also satisfied with his choice of opponent, the man that fought a draw against pacquiao and the number 2 p4p fighter. I would have thought it better if they fought at 140 but it's still a good fight and a whorty test of Floyds ability after a 18 month lay off. If he blows through Marquez everything should be set for a pac fight by the end of the year or by the start of next.
Ivansmamma is offline   Reply With Quote