Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need an adults lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's a matter of age, some people, adult or teenager, can't handle themselves in a mature manner. I think we'd all be very suprised how smart some of us could be if we actually talked like intellectuals instead of idiots. I think the adult lounge could have some riveting conversation, like national issues, and current event stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwa Is Fancy
      I don't think it's a matter of age, some people, adult or teenager, can't handle themselves in a mature manner. I think we'd all be very suprised how smart some of us could be if we actually talked like intellectuals instead of idiots. I think the adult lounge could have some riveting conversation, like national issues, and current event stuff.

Well said. It doesn't have to mean you have to show your birth certificate to get in. Just be mature enough to carry on a mature conversation without flaming, stalking, spamming and being a general ass.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
        I was asked to move this request to this area. I would appreciate a response on this subject.

I believe this site is in desperate need of an "adult lounge"

The kids are constantly hijacking intelligent discussions with their thug wannabe crap.

It would basically be a lounge to discuss issues in an intelligent and mature manner. No flaming would be tolerated.

I can name a lot of people who would be in favor of this lounge. No offense to the kids, but there is a place and time for kiddie time and it would be nice to have a plce for intelligent grown ups.
        Sounds like a great idea.

Comment

this lounge would consist of three people, Santino, Rogue, And Rockin.

Comment

I think an age limit should be a requirement. No younger than 16 or something like that, otherwise there'll be a load of morons (no offense to those who are actually mature at 15) trying to get into the lounge and wasting everyone's time. Of course there will still be morons trying to get into the lounge but at least it would lessen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chum12788
              I think an age limit should be a requirement. No younger than 16 or something like that, otherwise there'll be a load of morons (no offense to those who are actually mature at 15) trying to get into the lounge and wasting everyone's time. Of course there will still be morons trying to get into the lounge but at least it would lessen.
              also a minimum post count of a 1000 to get in

Comment

Originally posted by 2tough A Snitch
                this lounge would consist of three people, Santino, Rogue, And Rockin.
                it would not!

Comment

Originally posted by BBKing
                  Well said. It doesn't have to mean you have to show your birth certificate to get in. Just be mature enough to carry on a mature conversation without flaming, stalking, spamming and being a general ass.
                  exactly, plus you can also ban someone from the lounge if they become an idiot. lol!

there seems to be plenty of interest.
                  so what do you say BPP?
                  or will this be yet another request that goes unanswered?

Comment

In theory it's a good idea, but I like to crack a few jokes and bust some balls as much as anyone. There is a fine line. I just ignore and do not respond to the morons........you excluded of course Sonny..

It would be cool to have a lounge for serious discussion on Boxing. That is somthing that has been missing for a long time. I basically have given up on that novel concept. Too many homers who will not open there head to other opinions. Everyone wants to prove how knowledgeable they are about Boxing, as opposed to debating ideas.

Comment

friendly banter should be allowed

what should'nt be is pre pubescent idiots with limited vocabulary who cant grasp the concept of adult discussion

Comment

Working...
                      X