Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am currently in Dubai. Been here for a few days any questions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I went there back in 2010, didn't think much of it. There was some cool looking buildings which I like as I'm in Civil engineering, and a program on Dubais man made islands was what made me take up that career years ago, and it was all nice and new and shiny but otherwise had this fake, plastic feeling to it, plus it was way too hot to do anything and a beer was about £7.
    Yes like I stated earlier in the thread, Dubai seems like a manufactured tacky soulless place.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-23-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
      Isn’t it the humidity that kills you rather than the actual sun itself?

Here’s what I was thinking about doing....Wake up, get dressed, tell the hotel staff to order me a taxi, wait for taxi in the hotel, get straight into taxi, go to destination like ski slope, get straight back into a taxi and back to my hotel. So I’m figuring I would spend no more than 2-3 mins at a time outdoors in the heat. Do you think that is feasible?
      It's a dry heat here not a humidity heat here. It only gets real humid in crowed places.

It's definitely possible and very doable. You just will not be able to enjoy the outdoors activities, cruises on the water , pictures , river rides, waterparks, dune riding , sand boarding, camel riding, atv riding, swimming pools, and rooftop restaurants.

Comment

[QUOTE=JcLazyX210;19851918]Basic facts.

They have rolexs here mad cheap.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JcLazyX210 again.

Thanks for posting this bro we might squeeze in Dubai on our next big guys trip.

How much are rolexes than bro? like to make the math easy. How much is a $5,000 Rolex USD over there?

Shat if I can get a $5,000 Rolex for $1,700.00 over there Im buying one! lol

Also have you gone to the world's tallest building yet? If so how much was it and is it worth it?

Can me and my crew holler at chicks on the beach and bars or is that looked down upon by their community? I read somewhere that legally you can only smash your wife over there or something insane like that.

Comment

Are the hotels affordable tho? good accommodations? I plab to visit some day but my biggest concern beyond the long ass flight is the hotel fares I heard them hotels out there are A1 but cost a arm and a leg

Comment

How do they treat Christians tourists? Are they in danger?

I won't be going with a big sign to let everyone know, but if I could be a risk then why bother visiting...

Might hit Israel though

Comment

[QUOTE=TheGR8TESTOAT;19852851]
              Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Basic facts.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JcLazyX210 again.

Thanks for posting this bro we might squeeze in Dubai on our next big guys trip.

How much are rolexes than bro? like to make the math easy. How much is a $5,000 Rolex USD over there?

Shat if I can get a $5,000 Rolex for $1,700.00 over there Im buying one! lol

Also have you gone to the world's tallest building yet? If so how much was it and is it worth it?

Can me and my crew holler at chicks on the beach and bars or is that looked down upon by their community? I read somewhere that legally you can only smash your wife over there or something insane like that.
              Rolexes are not cheap in Dubai anymore

I can literally get a better price at a shopping centre in Australia while Hong Kong is the cheapest (10% off standard price)

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                Are the hotels affordable tho? good accommodations? I plab to visit some day but my biggest concern beyond the long ass flight is the hotel fares I heard them hotels out there are A1 but cost a arm and a leg
                Very cheap now as they have built massive number of rooms

Contact hotel directly as advertised price is bs

Comment

Some do think , however I think it's mostly the Indians ( i assume ,)

It's hot 105 degrees +. But it's a dry heat. So you don't sweat as much but if you standing still for long you will start to feel it. I do very well in the heat so take my opinion with a grain of salt. It could be murder for you.

Alot to do in Dubai !!!! My day is loaded with stuff to do in Dubai. You definitely need two weeks to see all the tourist stuff. After that there's clubs and bars.

In some parts , Yes. Alot of people living on top of one each other. Alot of traffic but nothing on NY from what i seen.
                  Thanks, bruh. Enjoy your stay

Comment

rolex mad cheap you say, legit ones?

Comment

Basic facts.

It was a longggg flight from NYC. 8 hours to Paris. Then 7 hours to UAE.

Most of the population in Dubai are workers from forigen countries.

Mostley Filipinos and Indians.

They are basically treated like dirt.

Conversation rate. $1 AED is $3.57 USD.

I am living like a king out here.

I just brought my wife a new wedding band with diamonds and me a gold chain set.

Food is not expensive.

Average condo rent / buy is $7,000 AED a month. $1900 USD

They don't see to many blacks unless they are African workers.

They don't hire to many Americans.

They don't see too many Americans.

Only natural emerates can be citizens here.

Immigrants just have working visas that's it.

Billionaires have perm living vista but not citizenship.

The government does alot of free stuff for the natural citizens nationalies.

Land cruisers are popular here.

Any thing else ask.
                      Can I walk around while rocking an iced out crucifix around my neck or would that put my life in danger?

Also did your wifey get to meet Lindsay Lohan??

Comment

Working...
                      X