Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn UNANIMOUSLY beat Manny. Compare the performances.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    And Horn has a shorter reach than Thurman, less fights than Thurman, NO amateur background like Thurman, etc etc etc.

He didn't. Texting on the phone at the presser...but even if he had, Horn is just tougher than Thurman. That's the only point I'm making. He deserves more credit especially after tonight. He performed better against Manny than Broner and Thurman. That's crazy.
    No amateur background? you sure about that he fought my mate in the ams????

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I did not score the fight because it happened during a time where I was really busy with work and only saw highlights but ESPN radio spent hours talking about how it was a bad decision.
      Everyone thought it should have been UD, not SD. Nobody outside of NSB thinks Thurman won the fight.

Originally posted by YDKSAB12345 View Post
      No amateur background? you sure about that he fought my mate in the ams????
      No amateur PEDIGREE. As in, a few amateur scraps don't count, the dude just turned pro what, eight years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
        We got one Jeff Horn fan here, a very rare breed nowadays and according to some legends the Hornet Fans are the most delusional fans on earth plus they're all Aussie including kangaroos.
        "At the end of the day", your boy Horn beat Manny AND performed better than Adrien Broner and Keith Thurman combined.

Comment

Of course Horn beats every welter besides Crawford and even that's a 50/50 pikem fight.

Comment

Hahahahahah fxxxukkk outta here Horn is a bum and got a straight gift, manny whooped his ass all day

You horn fans are worse than the delusional khan fans

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              Horn fouled the ish out of Pacquaio and got a hometown decision. Arum at the time seen that fight as a passing of the torch but it didn't work out. Tried the same thing with Pacquiao-Bradley. You are either in denial or have an agenda.
              he's a pathetic troll! All his threads are bait. We need better trolls in this place! /S

Comment

Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn UNANIMOUSLY beat Manny.

(...)

Pac out-landed Horn by 182 to 92...

... take a walk, kid...

Comment

what happened to that horn guy he could never repeat what did against pac (get a gift decision) and go on to bigger things. he lost the belt as soon he fought on foreign soil. I wonder why?

Comment

Everyone thought it should have been UD, not SD. Nobody outside of NSB thinks Thurman won the fight.

I was referring to the Horn fight, not the Thurman fight of course.

Comment

Horn never beat Pac. I'm pretty sure he was beaten up worse than Thurman but somehow won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X