• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin
    Sor Rungvisal
    Loma (after he beats old Rigo)

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      If we are gonna ignore the official results. I had Jacobs beating GGG. So GGG can't be up there. If we are gonna respect the official results GGG drew with Canelo. You can't have it both ways but any you choose GGG can't be up there.
      After the Canelo fight both the Ring (who is owned by Golden Boy) and ESPN put GGG on top of their respective P4P List, i think that says is all who won both fights.

Jacobs cant be found anywhere close to a P4P List and Canelo is listed much lower than GGG.

You can also check my signature, thats a pretty big number of people who voted on SB Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        After the Canelo fight both the Ring (who is owned by Golden Boy) and ESPN put GGG on top of their respective P4P List, i think that says is all who won both fights.

Jacobs cant be found anywhere close to a P4P List and Canelo is listed much lower than GGG.
        Say word?
        The ring?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Say word?
          The ring?
          Yeah the Ring. GGG #1 P4P, Canelo #6

The best list is probably ESPN, they agree with GGG as #1, but yeah i bet the totally unbiased NSB trolls come up with a totally amazing list.

"Lets give it to Crawford, he unified a division and he is American!" He might have the skills, but the truth is he just beat 2 B class dudes in probably the worst division in the entire sport.

Anyway i'm out, it's late.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Yeah the Ring. GGG #1 P4P, Canelo #6

The best list is probably ESPN, they agree with GGG as #1, but yeah i bet the totally unbiased NSB trolls come up with a totally amazing list.

"Lets give it to Crawford, he unified a division and he is American!" He might have the skills, but the truth is he just beat 2 B class dudes in probably the worst division in the entire sport.

Anyway i'm out, it's late.
            Okay. Thanks for the info. I believe GGG won too.

Comment

Gennady Golovkin, no doubt.

Comment

Crawford - 28

Rungvisai - 24

Golovkin - 15

Joshua - 11

Ward - 8

M Garcia - 7

Spence - 3

Mayweather - 2 (LOL)

Opening this up to a "come all" voting system has thrown up some peculiarities lol

Anyway, this is as it stands.

Comment

deontay wilder

Comment

Golovkin takes it. I don't understand this Crawford d*ck riding. Let's see him fight a top 5 at 147 and then we'll talk. Amir Khan would be a very interesting fight for Bud. As for Golovkin, rematch Canelo before anything. Don't those little shysters at GoldenBoy stonewall this fight

Comment

• I'm digging the top 3 on that list for sure!

Comment

Working...
                      X