Im going to trade in my FF13 in for God of War III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going to trade in my FF13 in for God of War III

Is this a good Idea?

13 hours in to Final Fantasy and I'm bored as hell. The graphics are good but that is it. This game is so repetitive it is untrue. I read a review for Final Fantasy today which I think sums the game up PERFECTLY.

"This game takes the phrase 'game on rails' to a new depths - I'm probably about 12 hours into it now and so far I've been forced along a singular path that you cannot deviate from one little bit. Where has the adventure element gone?"

I've not played God of War III but i've heard nothing but good things about it and it looks amazing.

What are your thoughts?

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
    Is this a good Idea?

13 hours in to Final Fantasy and I'm bored as hell. The graphics are good but that is it. This game is so repetitive it is untrue. I read a review for Final Fantasy today which I think sums the game up PERFECTLY.

"This game takes the phrase 'game on rails' to a new depths - I'm probably about 12 hours into it now and so far I've been forced along a singular path that you cannot deviate from one little bit. Where has the adventure element gone?"

I've not played God of War III but i've heard nothing but good things about it and it looks amazing.

What are your thoughts?
    God of War >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Japanese metrosexuals.

Comment

Any more opinions?

Comment

I own both and God of War is better, though FF13 does get Alot better around half way through when you reach Pulse.

Despite this GOW is still superior

Comment

I finished FF13 last night. I don't agree that the game 'opens up' once you get to Pulse, as people have been saying. There's a few monster hunting missions you can do in an open environment, but it's nothing amazing. Then again, I avoided it mostly and just went ahead with the story.

If you are very bored now, you're not going to get much more into it.

Comment

I've paid £55 for it so have decided im going to finish it regardless. Im so pissed off! I was excited about this game for over a year. What a let down!

Comment

trade it anyway after you finish........gow is teh sexy

Comment

God of War is good. If you played the other 2 and you were fairly good at it.. Start GOW3 on Titan like I did. it will keep you busy and frustrate the **** out of you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                  God of War >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Japanese metrosexuals.
                  I agree. My buddy hates FF just because he thinks the characters look like a bunch of flamers. I myself have never played FF. Not my type of game I guess.

Comment

Working...
                  X