How big could FMJr v. Pac possibly be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      I think it could reach the heights of DLH-Mayweather.
      i think it easily surpases DLH mayweather. Pacman primed, Mayweather primed. Great clash of Styles. The fight has the lot. For me it would be the biggest fight since i started watching boxing 5 years ago. And also its highly debated who is the pound for pound king, this way we would find out for sure.

The only problem i have is waiting for it. I cant wait !
      Theres part of me that would like to see Marquez flatten Mayweather, then theres part of me that wants to see Mayweather come through unbeaten so he can face Pac.
      Same with the Cotto Pacquiao fight, theres part of me that wants cotto to win, as im a huge cotto fan. Then theres the part of me that wants to see pac win so he can have a super fight against mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by 123tyson123 View Post
        i think it easily surpases DLH mayweather. Pacman primed, Mayweather primed. Great clash of Styles. The fight has the lot. For me it would be the biggest fight since i started watching boxing 5 years ago. And also its highly debated who is the pound for pound king, this way we would find out for sure.

The only problem i have is waiting for it. I cant wait !
        Theres part of me that would like to see Marquez flatten Mayweather, then theres part of me that wants to see Mayweather come through unbeaten so he can face Pac.
        Same with the Cotto Pacquiao fight, theres part of me that wants cotto to win, as im a huge cotto fan. Then theres the part of me that wants to see pac win so he can have a super fight against mayweather.
        I doubt it surpasses DLH-Mayweather, it could be as big and would probably be more anticipated by hardcore fight fans similar to how Chavez-Whitaker was anticipated back when that happened but they won't have the casual following that DLH brings even though they both have crossed over somewhat to casual fans, they're still not where DLH was.

Comment

idk why but because of the contrast in styles i could never imagine this fight going down or how it would turn out. It'd be cool to watch JMM-Pacquiao 3 and Cotto-Mayweather instead IMO

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
            he seems interested yet hes keep on saying that pac wont get 50-50. what does he mean? it will be 60-40 in favor of pac?
            Arum has said exactly the same thing, don't just blame Floyd for it... its called negotiation anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              Arum has said exactly the same thing, don't just blame Floyd for it... its called negotiation anyway.
              if pac says that he will take the fight at 50-50 share, im sure arum will agree. but floyd is his own boss, how would you convince to have a share of 50-50 with pac?

Comment

if pac says that he will take the fight at 50-50 share, im sure arum will agree. but floyd is his own boss, how would you convince to have a share of 50-50 with pac?
                Both sides have before said they want the lions share, yet your blaming Floyd only, if Floyd doesn't accept cause it is at 50/50 then I will be pissed off but truth is both sides will go in trying to get as much as they can, can you blame them? I sure can't...

Its way to early to make comments saying Floyd id going to price himself out yet... as a matter of fact its too early to even talk about the fight, both guys have got big fights lined up for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  Both sides have before said they want the lions share, yet your blaming Floyd only, if Floyd doesn't accept cause it is at 50/50 then I will be pissed off but truth is both sides will go in trying to get as much as they can, can you blame them? I sure can't...

Its way to early to make comments saying Floyd id going to price himself out yet... as a matter of fact its too early to even talk about the fight, both guys have got big fights lined up for them.
                  no. pac made a statement that hes willing to take 50-50 if its against floyd but its bob arum who said that floyd wont get 50-50. like i said, if pac is willing to take that share, arum will have no say but to agree.

there has been rumors as well that before the pac-cotto was proposed, pac and floyd is negotiating by themselves to have a fight with a share of 50-50. again those are rumors.

ifever the rumors are true then arum is the only reason why pac-pbf might not happen

Comment

no. pac made a statement that hes willing to take 50-50 if its against floyd but its bob arum who said that floyd wont get 50-50. like i said, if pac is willing to take that share, arum will have no say but to agree.

there has been rumors as well that before the pac-cotto was proposed, pac and floyd is negotiating by themselves to have a fight with a share of 50-50. again those are rumors.

ifever the rumors are true then arum is the only reason why pac-pbf might not happen
                    Arum might play a big part in it, and people will blame Floyd... its fucking stupid, anyway... to be fair I am sick of arguing about it, they seem interested in the fight... the public are interested... it will most likely happen.

I just wanna come out and say though... another thought of the fight maybe not happening is if Roach possibly tries to make it at a catch weight...

Comment

No De La Hoya or Tyson; no record breaks

BUT from a boxing fan's perspective it'll absolutely huge and monumental

Comment

Working...
                      X