Originally posted by Spider_SsSilver View Post
      BBC 1 is showing it right now.
      so the stream?

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        so the stream?
        i think i'm lying sorry

Comment

the audio streaming is on now if anyone is interested.

Comment

The US anthem was being played for Muriqi, and now the UK anthem.

Comment

I think it hards for the USA fans to give Clinton credit, as the two times he fought in the US, he been destroyed in 6 by then P4P king Roy Jones, and wiped washed by Antonio Tarver.

But in the Uk, he has showed signs of a good fighter. He was a former British,Commonwealth and European champion at the same time, and has held the WBC International light heavyweight title, and the IBF light heavyweight title making 4 defences.

He holds wins over Glen Johnson,Julio Cesar Gonzalez, and then unbeaten, and pretty highly touted Rico Hoye who he stopped in 5.

But by many viewed in the boxing world if you can't crack it in the the USA, you must not be that good of a fighter.

But there was no shame in getting beat by a prime on fire Roy Jones Jr, and he did show heart.

But in the Antonio Tarver fight there was no excuses and i think at one point Clinton was just happy being there, and was completey outclassed.

But lets see if he can get back on track tonight against Elvir Muriqi a former Teddy Atlas trained fighter, who pushed Tarver to a MD, and holds a record of 35 (22) - 4 (1) - 0. Clinton says if he loses he retiring.

Lets wait and see, in what should be a pretty exciting fight, in which i think if Clinton can bring the form that he shows in the Uk to the USA, he can get the win TKo or decision. But the form he shows in the UK,he hasn't been able to bring to the USA, so it could be interesting.
              Last edited by Southpaw16BF; 02-14-2009, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16bf View Post
                I think it hards for the USA fans to give Clinton credit, as the two times he fought in the US, he been destroyed in 6 by then P4P king Roy Jones, and wiped washed by Antonio Tarver.

But in the Uk, he has showed signs of a good fighter. He was a former British,Commonwealth and European champion at the same time, and has held the WBC International light heavyweight title, and the IBF light heavyweight title making 4 defences.

He holds wins over Glen Johnson,Julio Cesar Gonzalez, and then unbeaten, and pretty highly touted Rico Hoye who he stopped in 5.

But by many viewed in the boxing world if you can't crack it in the the USA, you must not be that good of a fighter.

But there was no shame in getting beat by a prime on fire Roy Jones Jr, and he did so heart.

But in the Antonio Tarver there was no excuses and i think at one point Clinton was just happy being there, and was completey outclassed.

But lets see if he can get back on track tonight against Elvir Muriqi a former Teddy Atlas trained fighter, who pushed Tarver to a MD, and holds a record of 35 (22) - 4 (1) - 0. Clinton says if he loses he retiring.

Lets wait and see, in what should be a pretty exciting fight, in which i think if Clinton can bring the form that he shows in the Uk to the USA, he can get the win TKo or decision. But the form he shows in the UK,he hasn't been able to bring to the USA, so it could be interesting.
                Nice post there

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16bf View Post

But there was no shame in getting beat by a prime on fire Roy Jones Jr, and he did so heart.

But in the Antonio Tarver there was no excuses and i think at one point Clinton was just happy being there, and was completey outclassed.

Clinton By close decision.

Comment

whatta freaking ******s they are, its not televised anywhere. It's 2009 ...not 1909

Comment

Was that a Yank singing GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN???

Comment

Working...
                      X