Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Victor Ortiz "I have nothing to prove to Josesito" (+ Watson bros lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    He didn't get knocked out, he got hit by a punch that happened to break his jaw, fought on for 4 rds then quit while he was ahead on points. That's not an asswhooping.
    Ahead on points dont mean **** when you get your **** pushed in,...he lost the fight and got more damage inflicted on him..he got his ass whooped

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      Ahead on points dont mean **** when you get your **** pushed in,...he lost the fight and got more damage inflicted on him..he got his ass whooped
      Breaking your opponent's jaw with one punch =/= pushing his **** in. Ortiz hurt Lopez more than Lopez hurt him. He lost fair and square but he did not get his ass whooped. An asswhooping is a one-sided fight.

Comment

Breaking your opponent's jaw with one punch =/= pushing his **** in. Ortiz hurt Lopez more than Lopez hurt him. He lost fair and square but he did not get his ass whooped. An asswhooping is a one-sided fight.
        really??when did Lopez have to have surgery???when did lopez quit???Ortiz was the one hurt and the one who quit.he is the one who got his face broken not Lopez.......if we are in a fight and you land more punches but i break your face i win

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          really??when did Lopez have to have surgery???when did lopez quit???Ortiz was the one hurt and the one who quit.he is the one who got his face broken not Lopez.......if we are in a fight and you land more punches but i break your face i win
          Yes you won but you did not whoop my ass, you just landed the right punch at the right time. Again, an asswhooping is either a one-sided fight or a real KO.

Comment

He didn't get knocked out, he got hit by a punch that happened to break his jaw, fought on for 4 rds then quit while he was ahead on points. That's not an asswhooping.
            Danny has made Ortiz quit, and Danny put Ortiz out of boxing for several months. Thats an azzwhoopin. Ortiz cant go anywhere near a ring for about a year, all because of Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Danny has made Ortiz quit, and Danny put Ortiz out of boxing for several months. Thats an azzwhoopin. Ortiz cant go anywhere near a ring for about a year, all because of Danny.
              According to your logic Froch put an "azzwhoopin" on Jermain Tailor because he knocked him out? An asshoopin is a consistent thing over the course of the fight. Ortiz lost fair and square, but he didn't get by any degree.

Comment

DUDE!

I'm a tree!

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
                  According to your logic Froch put an "azzwhoopin" on Jermain Tailor because he knocked him out? An asshoopin is a consistent thing over the course of the fight. Ortiz lost fair and square, but he didn't get by any degree.
                  Ortiz got his azz whooped, accept it and move along. His whole career has been altered by Nosito. I dont know why you brought up Froch, because I wasnt talking about him I was talking about Ortiz.

Comment

Don't think there is a fighter I dislike more.

Comment

Ortiz = Headcase

This guy is so unstable I cringe every time he speaks because I know hes about to say some stupid shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X