Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Death Day 2U - carrying on from the first (Happy Death Day). More time loops, craziness, scientific bs and unexpected events . Groundhog Day + Scream + Back To The Future. Hot mom and daughter. Not as fun as the first. 6/10

Comment

• Spiderman:Into the Spiderverse. Really enjoyed it, better than most of these burn out repetitive super hero movies.

Comment

• just watched the netflix doc about fyre fest. can't believe how people can be so fucking stupid

Comment

• Bone Tomahawk

In the dying days of the old west, an elderly sheriff and his posse set out to rescue their town's doctor from cannibalistic cave dwellers.
          https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2494362/

I know why I didn't like it the 1st time I saw it. For some reason, I saw ''comedy'' in the description. This shlt was not funny. I was waiting for the haha's. My bad.

This is the goods. 8/10 at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            Bone Tomahawk

In the dying days of the old west, an elderly sheriff and his posse set out to rescue their town's doctor from cannibalistic cave dwellers.
            https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2494362/

I know why I didn't like it the 1st time I saw it. For some reason, I saw ''comedy'' in the description. This shlt was not funny. I was waiting for the haha's. My bad.

This is the goods. 8/10 at least.
            I saw many high ratings for Bone Tomahawk but it's a little overrated for me. Maybe cos of the violence and imma puzzy.

Shallow Grave - didn't realize i already had this movie in my portable hard drive. Kinda saw it coming but a pretty good movie nonetheless. One of the best part is the song at the end.

6ish/10

Comment

• The Favourite - not the type of movie i'd usually watch but it's from the man who brought us The Lobster & Dogtooth so i try to give it a go. Pretty hard to watch and just watched about 40 minutes in and it's to be continue for me... or maybe not.

brief rating - bad woman & woman action/slight Emma Stone titties outta 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                I saw many high ratings for Bone Tomahawk but it's a little overrated for me. Maybe cos of the violence and imma puzzy.

Shallow Grave - didn't realize i already had this movie in my portable hard drive. Kinda saw it coming but a pretty good movie nonetheless. One of the best part is the song at the end.

6ish/10
                Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                The Favourite - not the type of movie i'd usually watch but it's from the man who brought us The Lobster & Dogtooth so i try to give it a go. Pretty hard to watch and just watched about 40 minutes in and it's to be continue for me... or maybe not.

I violence

SIX-ISH ?!?!?!?
                That's racist
                (No Brit emoji. Went with alchy)

My boy Yorgos Lanthimos be slippin.

Comment

The Favourite - not the type of movie i'd usually watch but it's from the man who brought us The Lobster & Dogtooth so i try to give it a go. Pretty hard to watch and just watched about 40 minutes in and it's to be continue for me... or maybe not.

i have to watch the lobster again, there are scenes in that film that made me laugh my ass off

Comment

UPDATE: Finished the movie and regretted it. Wasted my time. Nothing new. Woman manipulation. Poor man's GOT. May not watch Yorgos Lanthimos movies again.

The Favourite - 3.5/10

Comment

• yesterday i watched again after a long time el dia de la bestia, 1993 (the day of the beast in english). by far my favourite spanish film ever. directed by alex de la iglesia, you guys should check his filmography he has done some awesome work

Comment

Working...
                      X