No announcement yet.

Why is Martinez moving back down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
    hes scared of ward and lookin for the money route , this full blown middleweight wants to pick on welterweights lmao!
    No worse than Ward draining LHW's to fight at SMW though right?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      No worse than Ward draining LHW's to fight at SMW though right?
      That doesn't count though for certain reasons I can't explain because I don't know them

Comment

He wants no part of Galovkin

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          That doesn't count though for certain reasons I can't explain because I don't know them
          yall know dam well dawson called ward out at 168 so cut the crap son

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            "Nothing else matters except one's own agenda" - Reality

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
              yall know dam well dawson called ward out at 168 so cut the crap son
              You belittle the guy for moving BACK down but did you praise him for moving up FROM 154?

How would a guy who started at 147 and fought most of his career at 154 be too big for 154 pound guys? Wouldn't he actually be the one disadvantaged by trying to make the weight in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                "Nothing else matters except one's own agenda" - Reality
                the only reality is that the homie SOG called out maravilla at 168 and maravilla aint had nothin to say lmao

he shook?

Comment

Its seems to me that martinez wants no part of these guys who represents a threat. He feels as if beating paul and pavlik he deserves the big money fights or easier fights for million dollar paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    The money will be as good and he's "safer" there!! At 154 he still the bigger man and feels he carrys his power with him. His power as a middleweight is average at best! His chin at middleweight is also average at best!! Fighting the little guys is a safer endeavor with a little less risk!! As you all saw he couldn't run the entire 12 and got caught by a green kid, and was hurt! Ray
                    I agree with what you are saying. I think 154 is his true fighting weight. I don't think he will get the 154lb. cash cows in the ring anytime soon but guys like Lara, Trout and Molina will fight him. He will probably make about the same money with them as he would with the best middleweights and they are not as dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Why would he? $,$$$,$$$~ the big money guys at 154 bring way more $,$$$,$$$ than the tough guys at 160 do.

It is pretty obvious~
                      Thank you. Watch people on here say he's ducking someone at 160 or 168. Dude is 37 and wants big money fights before he retires

Comment

Working...
                      X