No announcement yet.

New documents suggest Las Vegas shooter was conspiracy theorist – what we know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ, man!!!!

And when y'all see me take them on on here, you don't see that I am trying to show the nuts the errors of their thinking.

These conspiracy ****ers can be dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Conspiracy theorists are just plain bad people.

They aren't just mentally ill, they are also totally without any morality. Show me a person who is into conspiracy theories and I will turn my back on them immediately - I don't need to know anything more about them - I know that they are sub human.
      On here we have:
      ShoulderRoll
      Xoo
      BushBaby
      StefaTosic
      JohnBarron
      Creekrat

I let you know the others when it comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I'm a conspiracy theorist and don't condone what he did. It wouldn't be fair to tarnish all of us just because of his actions.
        Y'all wanna believe all kind of nonsense without proof.

You believe governments used mind control to make folks crazy and commit mass shootings. So take your crazy a$$ elsewhere.

You need to be watched and reported.

Comment

Sounds like he thinks like mathed

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            On here we have:
            ShoulderRoll
            Xoo
            BushBaby
            StefaTosic
            JohnBarron
            Creekrat

I let you know the others when it comes to mind.
            mathed comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              mathed comes to mind.
              No doubt....

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Y'all wanna believe all kind of nonsense without proof.

You believe governments used mind control to make folks crazy and commit mass shootings. So take your crazy a$$ elsewhere.

You need to be watched and reported.
                I don't condone killing innocent people so you can stop all that noise.

Do governments use mind control to make folks crazy and commit mass shootings? I certainly wouldn't put it past them.

When the Unabomber was a student at Harvard he took part in psychological experiments run by a faculty member who was working with the CIA.

In his second year as a student at Harvard University, 17-year-old maths prodigy Kaczynski volunteered for a psychological study run by Dr Henry Murray, a Harvard professor who was secretly employed by the CIA.

For three years, the volunteers were subjected to aggressive, traumatising sessions in which their most cherished beliefs were torn apart, as part of research into emotional responses to extreme stress under interrogation.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/86961/mkult...ol-experiments

Comment

He was a far right anti government neo nazi so he shot up a concert of mostly white people giving the government and media another excuse to ban guns. Makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    He was looking for soft targets. He didn't target conservatives. There is absolutely nothing that indicates that. He rented several rooms overlooking large gatherings. Have you even read the new documents released? Nothing indicates he was targeting a specific group. And just because it was a country concert doesn't mean it was conservatives. All types of people show up to those events in Vegas. People who like country, rap, rock and roll.
                    I really enjoy watching you do mental gymnastics to try and justify your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      He was a far right anti government neo nazi so he shot up a concert of mostly white people giving the government and media another excuse to ban guns. Makes sense to me.
                      ^^^ this lol

He was so afraid the government is going to take our guns that he came out and shoot people so the government will let us keep our guns??

Liberals are stoopid

Comment

Working...
                      X