No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest. People Just Want To See Pac Fight Someone With "Bounce"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Be Honest. People Just Want To See Pac Fight Someone With "Bounce"

Someone like Mayweather, Sergio, or Khan?

Am I right? Honestly, I think the only guy he'd have a chance at is Khan, and that's just because of his chin, otherwise Khan would outpoint him with his jab.
    Last edited by Battle*Hardened; 03-21-2011, 10:15 PM.

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post

Am I right? Honestly, I think the only guy he'd have a chance at is Khan, and that's just because of his chin, otherwise Khan would outpoint him with his jab.
    Is your original account on vacation as well just like Gayweather? Just asking...

Comment

apparently they dont cuz people are defending this fight lol

Comment

yea tired of flat footed come foward fighters...would love to see him against a differant style

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
          Is your original account on vacation as well just like Gayweather? Just asking...
          So you don't? You would rather just see him face guys who walk forward with a high guard, and the occasional bob n weave? I know I don't care to see that anymore....

I'm not a Mayweather fan, but apparently I can't be subjective, and talk about Pac unless I am, so label me as you wish.

Comment

you said chin is the only reason hed beat khan??lol..hes more talented than khan man..

Comment

a different style would be a breath of fresh air but doesn't mean it would spell trouble for Pac

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                you said chin is the only reason hed beat khan??lol..hes more talented than khan man..
                I think Khan is a beast.... I think he can out box just about anyone.. He can be hit, and has a shitty chin though.

Pac is very talented, one of the best ever, but name a top guy Pac has fought who was a good "BOXER", and better then Khan at it?

Comment

I think Khan is a beast.... I think he can out box just about anyone.. He can be hit, and has a shitty chin though.

Pac is very talented, one of the best ever, but name a top guy Pac has fought who was a good "BOXER", and better then Khan at it?
                  khans footwork is to sloppy to beat manny.plus he isnt mean or smart enough....

Comment

i want to see pac fight my nephew. too bad lil floyd used his vacation to avoid fighting pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X