No announcement yet.

Pacquiao + Mayweather= Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao + Mayweather= Juan Manuel Marquez

He has the heart and fighting spirit of Pacquiao which Mayweather lacks, and the skills and technical ability that Pacquiao lacks.

He is the perfect fighter.

Enjoy him while he's still here cuz' there will be nobody like him for another 100 years.

except he lacks the speed and chins of both floyd and pac

so i wouldn't say he's perfect

Comment

He also lack the all-around defense of Floyd.

Comment

Brawls even though he doesn't have to but looks absolutely sublime doing it.

His chin is fine, he just takes more risks than Fraud.

And Pac only fights no hopers so usually his chin isn't even challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          He also lack the all-around defense of Floyd.
          cuz he cares about the fans...he could stink it out if he wanted to ...see his early career when he played it safe

Comment

I was thinking about this the other day.

Packy's great because of his amazing athletic ability and Floyd's great because of his mad skillz and JMM is somewhere in between, I guess.

I see what you're saying, INJECT.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
              cuz he cares about the fans...he could stink it out if he wanted to ...see his early career when he played it safe
              Maybe he should stink it out and got the victory maybe then he wouldn't be so bitter about two previous decisions.

Comment

he doesnt have the power, the footwork and the speed of Pac. JMM was getting hit by a Class D fighter and even knocked him down. so NO. JMM is not Pac+Floyd.

Comment

jmm is a beast

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                    Oh well. I like Fighters who has the mentality of doing whatever necessary to win rather than showboating for the fans and lose thereafter.

Comment

Working...
                    X