Cotto To Wear Pink Trunks Against Canelo In Honor Of Breast Cancer Patients

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
      84 is the worst year for C4s, had crossfire injection which sounds cool but is pretty much a lemon and inferior in every way to tpi

you spanish types will drive around with crossfire motors thinking its badass
      I'm interested only because redesigned and I enjoyed it. My buddy does LSX swaps on C4 all the time - I have two spare LSX in my garage just waiting for a C4 to call home. One of them needs some work, the other an LS1 is ready to go. My dad is a big C3 fan and enjoyed C4 switch

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        I already have a Corvette, as posted - I'm not a 19 year old bum with an 1993 Honda Civic

I've seen plenty of cars ruined by whites, blacks and latinos, in all sections of this country.

But I'm here dropping cash on Vettes. I don't have the time to waste building my car with crap rims. I was pretty insulted. I'm here driving my Vette to look at this other Vette with cash on hand and he's going to say that? His **** is still on craigslist and this fool hit me up trying to deal. Two days ago, just to be a d*ck, I offered him 10K less than what he wants, but I won't buy that car if his life depended on it.
        Whites have the most appreciation for cars like that. I'm sorry but that's the truth. You live on the NE area of the USA. If you were to see some of the shit they do to beautiful cars like Camaros and others, you'd shake your head over here. Congrats on the Vette. I love the new ones that came out.

To be honest, if I had a classic car and I were to sell it, I don't think I would sell it to a Latino or Black guy unless I were to know them and their appreciation to cars like that. You can't blame the guy to think like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          Whites have the most appreciation for cars like that. I'm sorry but that's the truth. You live on the NE area of the USA. If you were to see some of the shit they do to beautiful cars like Camaros and others, you'd shake your head over here. Congrats on the Vette. I love the new ones that came out.

To be honest, if I had a classic car and I were to sell it, I don't think I would sell it to a Latino or Black guy unless I were to know them and their appreciation to cars like that. You can't blame the guy to think like that.
          Yeah - muscle cars and their typical owner are white/middle-aged men with a hard on for a time long elapsed. I totally understand. I could understand the sentiment if I drove to his house with a beater Tercel with 20" spinners

I'm actually not a big fan of the C7s, specifically the back end. I think its fugly. I love the front view and the side profile, but I hate the ass on it. I'd totally drive one, no fronting - but I would have liked to see the back get re-looked at. Maybe it'll grow on me like the C5 did.

Comment

funny how u always calling other ppl racist on this forum but u think like that....smh

Comment

Save the Classics!!!!!! There's nothing worse than something like a '69 Camaro with fucking 24's on it. I can't stand that shit! Those poor cars. Donks and stanced out cars are the worst. I know plenty of awesome cars owned by blacks and Latinos though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                84 is the worst year for C4s, had crossfire injection which sounds cool but is pretty much a lemon and inferior in every way to tpi

you spanish types will drive around with crossfire motors thinking its badass
                TPI is junk also... you 80's moronic types will drive around with TPI motors thinking it's badass(like a POS IROC Camaro).

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  Right back at you - I've always loved Vettes. Obviously, I have a personal affinity for my C6, but my dream is to own a 67' C2 Vette and an 84' C4.

I actually came suuuuuper close to getting an '84 for a pretty good deal and low miles - but...the dude was sort of a racist. He said, verbatim "You spanish types will ruin this car" and I was like bro...so I didn't buy it. I ain't giving my hard earned cash to some prick. Another '84 will come along
                  Cool to have a few Vette Lovers on the site! Here are a few shots of my C6Z06 Victoria.

Right now with just a few mods: FIPK, Ported TB and Intake, 1 3/4 Headers, O/R X-Pipe, Borla ATAK and Tune....little over 510RWHP!

Next few weeks, MSD Intake, AI 280 Heads and TS LS7s Cam with a stand alone wet nitrous on a 100 shot....should be good for 700+RW on da sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    TPI is junk also... you 80's moronic types will drive around with TPI motors thinking it's badass(like a POS IROC Camaro).
                    Nothing wrong with TPIs at all (10x better than crossfire) but us 80s moronic types usually swap in a carb if smog laws allow

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      He likes to wear Pink. I wouldn't be surprised of his trunks are from Victoria Secret and will have Pink across the ass!

Kudos for him for fighting for a good cause though. Thats very noble of him!
                      it is really a bunch of horse sheet and you guys fell for it try to be PC. more men get prostrate cancer and no one gives a phuck. why don't women tennis players wear something for prostrate cancer what about Rhonda rousey?

Comment

Working...
                      X